The Revolt.

The night had sadly passed on like the rest of their friends. Kendal cleaned up while Hayden put stuff away, Chrystina was hungover so she was on the couch- recovering.  Everyone else however were going to their respected post, the cheerful mood remained for a few days until it decided to fall apart.

     One thing remained in the air until it was asked, "Will we ever fight back against them?..." Noah turned towards us as we all looked at eachother, "Well, we have learned that one of their weaknesses are water."  Berry shrugged and looked at Sherman, "We have killed them but I think there are far too many." He added, fidgeting with his hands. "But it seems as that these aliens have replaced human civilization, look." Hayden strolled over to the sink and turned the water on, "Almost all humans are dead, this water must be running somehow."

     "Well, do you think they needed resources like how we did?" Chrystina asked, scratching her head. "Do you guys remember.. Elon Musk finished his spaceship that would send him to Mars before this happened?" Aiden added, looking at his friend's. Hayden waddled back over and sat down, "Do you know where it is?" She asked, staring at him with a glimmer of hope in her eye. "Cape Canaveral... in Flordia." He sighed.

        Chase rested his head on his hand , "Soo... how will we get there?"
He asked, sounding partly bored. "My
dad owns a boat on a dock that is a 14 hour walk from here, we could use that to drive along the coast so we stay safe in the water." Kendal suggested, "Good idea.. the walk is risky although and I doubt there will be a car I can find to fit all of us." Berry tapped their foot against the ground, thinking intensely. "We could risk it.. say, there is an air force base that is 3 hours from here. If we manage to keep a plane up, and get attacked.. we could get one of their ships down, we can manage to get up to their main source.." Sherman looked at them circled around the table.

    "I'll fly." Aiden said appruptly, they all stared at him intensely. "So we have our plan, we act as a distraction on the ground while Aiden gets a ship on his tail." Kendal smirked, "Everyone get some rest, tomorrow is D-Day." Hayden sighed, heading upstairs to sleep. "Night.." Sherman got up and headed towards his room. The rest followed his steps, Berry tossed and turned in their bed- unable to sleep.

     They slammed against their bed, groaning. The one thing they were worried about was losing their friends, they started crying that soon turned to a full on sob. Little did they know- Hayden was doing the same but slightly quieter. Everything was miserable, the world was shit ever since the aliens took over- they always felt in danger one way or another. It just wasn't fair, it could've been peaceful but now...

Humans have to be the bad guys.