Aye New Pals!

"You guys are horrible to work with!" Aiden groaned, pushing his hair out of his face. "You act like you could find anyone better" Jason responded, pushing Aiden. "Guys stop-" Harrison said, Aiden and Jason both immediately looked at him, glaring him down.

         Noah adjusted his coat awkwardly for winter was creeping up on them, "I never thought I would say this but I think Harrison is right.. you two need to calm down." He mumbled. Aiden slapped Noah, Jason immediately grabbed Aidens shirt and threw him onto the ground, "What the hell?!" He yelled, spitting on the boy.

         "He didn't do a singular thing!" Harrison also defended, although they didn't notice the group of gangsters and thieves slowly approaching. They were surrounded by new people with guns and other weapons. "Fuck." Jason looked around.

          "This isn't good." Noah said, looking around. "Drop your weapons, you four are coming with us." Barked the one approaching them- presumably the leader. "Like hell we are." Aiden stood up, trying to make himself Intimidating. "I'm not going to beat around the bush, come with us now!" His voice got loud, suddenly gunshots rang out.

           The four shut their eyes waiting for death until a few teens were revealed. "Jason?" A blonde one asked, "Chrystina?.." He responded. "Oh my god I can't believe we saved them" Hayden groaned, placing her gun back in its holster on her left thigh.

            Noah looked at Hayden as she bolted towards Harrison- slapping him. He was rather confused but somewhat happy that his old friends were alive and well. Berry looked at Ethan, "What's happening?" "I have Zero idea." Sherman responded.

           Hayden was angrily punching Harrison in the stomach, "Can I have that vape for a moment?" Ethan asked, looking down at Berry. "Sure man." They placed it in his hand. "Do you think the Minnesota guy is alive?" Sherman hit off the wrong end of the vape. "Wrong side." Chrystina glanced at him, "I knew that!" He flipped it around.

           "So are we taking these new guys back to the cabin or?..." Hayden said, leaving Harrison bloodied on the ground. "We can take the three, just not Harrison" Chrystina looked down at the boy half dead. "Kendal is gonna be so confused." Berry shook their head, looking at the others with pure disappointment

           Hayden had Jason's arm slung around her shoulder, dragging him back. "Uh- Do you need help?" Noah asked. "No I got it!" She responded, but then they realized something.. they didn't kill everyone in that gang, but unfortunately they found out the hard way, they were now surrounded.

            "Drop your weapons!" Yelled one from a tree, aiming his gun at Berry. "Shit..." They mumbled, looking around. "What do we do?!" Jason looked at Noah, "Listen?! I don't know..." He stuttered. A shot was fired past Sherman's head as Berry pulled him down, practically saving him.

             He glanced at them, "Thanks?.." He had a confused look plastered on his face. "Distract them." Chrystina carefully reached for her gun, hiding between Aiden and Noah. "Berry, blow smoke into one of the guys faces. Hayden, I want you to go for another legs. For the rest of you, I want you to give them all you got." She smirked, spinning the gun on her finger.

             "Ready..." Everyone prepared themselves, "Set..." Chrystina nonchalantly aimed at the one in the tree, "GO!" She yelled, chaos erupted. Shots were fired everywhere, hand to hand combat was happening as well. Sherman was struck in the shoulder with a bullet as he fell to the ground, groaning in pain.

             Berry turned and shot his aggressor in the chest, Hayden watched Berry's back while Jason assisted Noah and Chrystina. Aiden snapped ones neck as it fell in front of him. It was almost as someone filled a giant bucket of blood the size of a skyscraper and poured it on the battleground.

              Noah was hit in the chin with one of the enemies guns, knocked out. Jason was infuriated as he punched the man in the face. "Only a few more!" Aiden yelled. Berry stomped on another's head, digging their heel into his mouth, breaking his teeth out.