My Bias Is..

The apartment has been purged of all bacteria and filth. You cleaned all night and most of the morning. You acted like someone with an obsessive-compulsive disorder. Ashley would just watch you and shake her head. You were trying too hard, but eventually she ended up helping you. You even went as far as to scrub the tile in the bathroom with a toothbrush.

"Aren't you going overboard?" Ashley would ask every now and then, wondering if you finally went off the deep end. "J-Hope is a clean freak; I can't have my apartment insult him." Ash just shook her head again. "You never try this hard for a normal guy." You laughed to yourself, no you hadn't. "But he isn't a normal guy, is he?" Ashley shrugged; you had been right. You were being crazy, but you weren't wrong about that.

J-Hope would be arriving in an hour, so Ashley made herself scarce. She told you she'd go visit her mom and spend the night. You were very thankful. You knew she had been wanting to see her mom, so this was just the perfect opportunity to do so. "Bye Ashley, I'll text you." She waved bye to you and winked.

After turning on your wax burner and making the whole apartment smell like apple cinnamon, you got dressed. You wore grey leggings and a simple lilac sweater. Being an ARMY, purple was important to you and the boys, so you chose that color. The time was ticking closer and closer as you became more anxious.

Your phone dinged and you read it quickly. "I'm outside." You rushed to your door and unlocked the front door letting him in. Soon after there was a soft knock on your door. You inhaled sharply and tried to calm your racing heart. You had seen J-Hope several times now, but he still had the same effect. Maybe even worse now that he had kissed you. Even if you didn't know what the kiss meant, it still flustered you.

Opening your front door, you greeted him with a giant smile, and he gave you one as well. "Good evening!" He sang to you, it was adorable. "Hello again, please come in." J-Hope walked in and immediately smelled the wax burner. "Aish! It smells so good in here, I'm already hungry, this will make me hungrier!" You giggled to yourself, pleased that he liked the smell. "Let's order some food then, since you're so hungry," you whipped out your phone and looked at local restaurants.

"Let's eat some pizza, do you like pizza?" He asked, and you nodded, "Of course! I know just the place." You called them up and ordered two pizzas, a supreme one and a chicken, bacon, ranch pizza for delivery. That had been your favorite. J-Hope tilted his head quickly when he heard you say 'chicken, bacon, ranch pizza.' Once you hung up, you explained it was your favorite pizza and he seemed excited to try it since you liked it so much.

You stared at J-Hope who was just casually walking around your home, you couldn't help but be anxious. You couldn't describe the feeling of seeing him here, but it made your heart race. "Are you thirsty?" You asked and opened the fridge, you grabbed a can of Sprint and held it up to him. "Oh, yes! Give me the Sprint!" J-Hope took it from your hands with a big smile on his face. You knew he liked Sprint, he stated it several times in interviews.

Both of you walked over to your couch and sat on it. You turned on the tv to just have some background music. "So, you don't know if you want to fly to Korea?" J-Hope finally brought up the point of his visit. You stared down at your hands absent-mindedly. "No, I mean, of course I want to go, badly. But the cost is going to be so much, I don't know how long the shoot will last and it'll interrupt my schooling. J-Hope nodded slowly, taking in the information you gave him. 

"I can see why you're apprehensive." You looked over at him and curled up one side of your smile, looking pathetic. "So, your problems are mainly monetary and academic?" You nodded, he thought for second. "Is there no one to help you? Your parents? And maybe talk to your professors." He was trying too hard to help you find a solution, it was beyond sweet. His sweet face looked so serious; he truly was an angel.