New Possibilities

J-Hope made love to you so gently and sweetly. He took his time and made sure all of your needs were met. He was so amazing that you didn't have a single thought in your mind the entire time. All you could do was focus on him. 

Halfway through the intimate moment you noticed he had shorter, bleach blonde hair. They had styled his hair differently for the music video. You smiled up at him as he hovered over you, soaked in sweat. "Your new look is beautiful," you whispered and smiled sweetly at him. He couldn't help but laugh at your random compliment.

Afterwards, you were cocooned in the blankets of your bed, hiding beneath them, hiding from the world. Hobi gave you a tender kiss and held you close to his warm bare body. At this moment, you felt complete, you felt loved. Your world had crumbled earlier, the ground dissolved beneath your feet, and you were plummeting towards darkness. But just as night comes, so does the sun. Hobi saved you from your meltdown. You were spiraling downward, and you weren't sure where your thoughts would have taken you.

You pushed him away, yelled at him to leave yet he never flinched. His love for you never wavered and you saw how true his words were now at this moment. You realized, feeling the warmth of his body, feeling his chest heave up and down as he tried to normalize his breath, that you never wanted to be apart from him. You wanted to spend the rest of your life with him, no matter what it took, what it entailed.

Not knowing your future with Hobi, you decided right there that you would give yourself completely to him. You trusted him fully now if this episode didn't scare him off then surely nothing would. Your life was his now, whatever he decided about your future would be set in stone. If he wanted you forever then he would have you forever. No complaining from you.

"I love you so much Hobi," you whispered against his chest. "My heart is yours to do with as you please." He pulled back and looked into your eyes. "And mine is yours." He smiled, it was nice to see his smile, you hadn't seen much of it since he got here.

After a half hour of silence, just you and your thoughts while Hoseok held you. He finally spoke up. He must have been thinking too. "You know, you could transfer schools and move here." You sat up abruptly and looked at him in shock. "What?" You were completely thrown off. Hobi sat up next, taking your hand in his. "Hear me out." You inhale deeply, your anxiety was creeping back up.

"I could get you into the best dance school in this country. All it would take would be a recommendation from me. I know things didn't work out like you wanted this time, but you could finish your schooling here." You stared at Hobi's face, he was averting his eyes, but smoothing his thumb over the back of your hand. 

Once you stayed quiet, Hobi continued. "I have my own apartment here; you could move in with me. I could get you a teacher to help you learn our language." He was visibly getting excited at the idea as a smile spread across his face. "Many teachers already speak English so you wouldn't have trouble in any university."

J-Hope hugged you tightly. "I know I'm laying a lot on you right after you had your heart broken, but this isn't an end for you. It could be a new beginning. Just think about it, okay?" You nod without a word and Hobi kisses the side of your head before letting go of you.

"Let's get in bed," he said standing up, he walked over to your suitcase and handed you something to sleep in. You took it from his hands. You quickly changed and crawled into your fluffy hotel bed. J-Hope laid down after you and pulled you close to him. He gave you a soft kiss on the lips. "Goodnight sweetheart, try to clear your mind for now." You smile weakly. "Goodnight sunshine."

You roll over and stare into the darkness that fills the room. There's the tiniest sliver of light coming in from the bright building lights that were in Seoul. You replayed Hobi's words in your head. 

You had much to think about. It was hard to focus on your options when you just had your dreams demolished earlier today. Hoseok offered to help you get into a top school, but were you top school material? Could you handle it? Also, how would you pay for it? You could get a parttime job here and help pay for it but there was much to consider.

Hobi was very sweet to offer an alternative. You were dazed that he wanted you to move in with him. You smiled faintly to yourself as you thought about waking up to Mr. Sunshine every morning, how he would always be around. That's something you wanted for sure, to be around him more.

Then the thought occurred to you. If you declined his offer, you would have to return to LA. He would be halfway across the world, and you'd hardly get to see him. You shook your head. Significant decisions shouldn't be made based on how you feel about a guy. This was your life you were thinking about, your future. You decided to just close your eyes and try to sleep. Maybe a decision would seem easier once you were well rested.

 Maybe a decision would seem easier once you were well rested