Dreams Can Change

It took some smooth talking to calm Ashley done. She was crying on the other end of the phone. She kept mumbling variations of the fact you were leaving her.

"So you're never coming home?"

"I have to get my things Ash, and I will visit for holidays. I can't just forget everyone I love."

"It seems like you are." You stay silence for the moment. You didn't want to fight with her.

The silence was deafening, your ears were ringing. Despite the hundreds of miles you two were apart, it felt further still at this moment. You didn't want to lose your best friend, but you didn't know what else to say. Maybe she just needed space. She was upset at the moment, no one takes bad news well after they are just told it.

"I'm going to let you go for now Ash." You hear her scoff on the other end.

"Fine, I'll talk to you later."

You hung up feeling so guilty. She at least said she would talk to you later. You were thankful that for now she didn't truly hate your guts. You sighed and opened the browser on your phone, it was time to do research.

You scoured the internet searching for the best dance school in South Korea. All your searches brought you to a school called '1 Million Dance Studio.' They had a running list of K-Pop idols they worked with and also YG. Knowing what a shining figure Hobi was here, he could definitely get you into that school no problem. Your heart raced at the thought of making something of yourself. Maybe you couldn't work with Big Hit, but you could work with others.

You grinned and bit your lip at the thought of being in a BlackPink video. They were the first K-Pop group you stumbled upon and then you listened to BTS, and it was like you forgot all about your favorite four girls. Lisa was an idol to you, just as Jimin and J-Hope were. Your phone let you know you had a new text, you read it immediately.

"I'm almost done here. Do you feel better today sweetheart?" You smiled; it was Hobi.

"I do actually."

"Great! :]"

For the first time in over 24 hours, you stomach rumbled. Your appetite returned and you realized how ravenous your body was for food. You picked up the menu in the room and then the phone. You ordered a personal pan pizza, a grilled chicken salad, a side of fries and a cup of macaroni and cheese. You doubted you would eat it all, but you were completely starving at this point.

Twenty or so minutes later, the hotel staff was knocking on your door with your embarrassingly large order for one person. You opened the door and the lady rolled in a cart into your room, wished you a good day and left. The room filled with delicious scents, you dug in instantaneously.

Cramming a piece of pizza in your mouth, then jabbing your fork at your salad, shoving a bite in after the pizza. You threw some fries into your mouth next and then scooped up some of the steaming hot mac and cheese. You devoured the food only within minutes. Thankful you weren't starving any longer. Laying on the bed, sprawled out in food coma, your phone dinged.

"I'm on my way sweetie!"

You beamed knowing Hobi was on his way, you had good news for him. You couldn't wait to talk to him. Throwing on some decent clothes, you fixed your hair and put on some quick makeup. Your face was still rough for having your episode yesterday. You sprayed some perfume, smiling in the bathroom mirror at yourself. Feeling like yourself again.

The hotel door unlocked, you heard it. You run to stand in front of it and are greeted with your lovely sunshine. You go to hug him, and he wraps his arms around you. "Hi sweetheart," he grins and kisses your forehead, clearly happy to see that you were in a better mood. "Hi baby," You say sweetly, your voice drenched in affection. Just seeing this wonderful man had your heart feeling warm.

"How did filming go?" You ask and Hobi avoids your eyes.

"We don't have to talk about that. Tell me about your day."

You smiled at him. Something that didn't come in short supply when Hobi was around, you were smiley and happy. Giddy. Staring deeply into his beautiful chocolate eyes, those lovely almond shaped pools of adoration looking at you. You knew that you were making the right decision. Nothing ever felt righter in your life.

"I ate a ton of food." You gestured towards the empty plates on the food cart.

Hoseok looks at the demolished spread and laughs heartily. "Good! I'm glad you ate." Hobi then went quiet, looking everywhere. You could tell he was thinking. He desperately wanted to ask if you thought about his offer, but he didn't want to see pushy. This sweet man would never push you into doing anything you didn't want to. All he wanted was you to be happy, that was evident.

"Hobi, baby." You say and his eyes meet with yours, a sweet smiling gracing his lips. "I made my decision." You tried to say it as flatly as possible, not to give away your intention yet. You watch as Hobi straightens his posture and sucks in a breath of air. He was waiting.

 He was waiting