Airplane

You wake up at 4 in the morning and prepare to leave the country. Ashley stumbles into your room as you finish packing your suitcase. "I'm really going to miss you. Tell me everything, take as many pictures and videos as your phone can hold!" She gives you a quick hug. 

You roll your suitcase over to the door. "Let me know when you're there safely!" You laugh and nod. "Mom said the same thing, I'll text you both." Ash hugs you again before letting you leave the house. She goes over a mental list and makes sure you have everything packed. You almost forgot to pack a phone charger. Good thing she's here.

You take a taxi to the airport. You check in at the kiosk and have your bags checked at customs. Soon you boarded your plane, your heart racing at anticipation. You securely tuck your passport away in the safe location. 

You've learned from Namjoon in Sweden during a Bon Voyage episode that if you lose your passport, it will all be over. So, you were more than paranoid about losing it. You text your sunshine one more time before putting your phone into airplane mode. 

"See you soon handsome." You leaned back to get comfortable in your seat, you smile to yourself. You are more than ready to see Hobi again.

After a transfer and a slight delay, you board the last plane. You would be there in a few hours. You wanted to take a nap but were too excited to do so. You got up so early that your body was starting to feel ragged at this point.

Looking out the window, you could see the city scape of Seoul. Your heartbeat picked up. You were here, finally, everything you worked so hard was coming to fruition. Not only that, but you would also see your lovely boyfriend again.

Exiting the airplane, you grab your suitcases and bags from the conveyor belt. You walk out of Incheon Airport and step into the available taxi that pulls up next. You text J-Hope that you're on your way to the hotel and he seems so excited to see you again finally. You show the address of the hotel to the driver, and you drive off. Judging by the GPS time, you'd be there in a half hour.

Enjoying the scenery to the hotel, you look at everything. Seoul was definitely cleaner than Los Angeles, no doubt. The architecture was different and had a unique feel about it. You fell in love with Seoul almost immediately.

You tipped your driver generously as you grabbed your suitcase and bags and walked into your hotel. You checked in and they gave you your room key. As soon as you figured out what room you were in, you let Hobi know. 

"I'm on my way sweetheart!" 

You hurry to your room and try to freshen up before Hoseok arrives. You clean up your face, fix your hair, spray some dry shampoo to add volume back into your hair, brush your teeth and apply a spritz of perfume. As soon as you set the glass perfume bottle down, there's a fast knock on your door.

Smiling like an idiot, you run to the door and yank it open, you're greeted with the sun himself smiling at you. Hobi screams and runs at you with his arms wide open. He scoops you up into his arms, spinning you around. You're smacked with the familiar scent of vanilla. 

"Hi beautiful!" He sings and presses his lips hard to yours. You can't hardly kiss him back because you can't stop smiling. Your heart felt full again. The missing piece of your heart had returned, it was repaired once more.

"Hi my sunshine!" You basically shout, hugging him around the neck as tightly as you can. Hobi sets you back down on your own two feet and attacks you with kisses. He smooches all over your face and then lands on your lips. You kiss him passionately, your lips moving in sync with his, enjoying every millisecond of his lips.