Part 2

Time skip: One week later

You are now in your apartment and you decide to go in town with some friends. Your friend since middle school called you, "Hey Jiah, do you want to come in town with some friends of mine?" You knew that you ere free so why not "sure, I'll be there at 5pm" you smile.

"Ok, can't wait!" Ha-rin said happily. You then start getting ready since you have to leave in two hours. After you are done you leave your apartment and as you get in the lift you someone you wouldn't expect to see.

You saw your CEO with his daughter giggling which made you smile but as soon as he saw you his tone immediately changed. "Which floor are you going on?." You ask him as he just presses the bottom floor.

After you get there you then leave like nothing happened and you meet your friend Ha-rin. "Jiah! Hii" Ha-rin said as you walked towards her and her friends.

"Hey, I'm Jiah, nice to meet" you say with a smile. Then her other friend, boyfriend and guy friend introduced themselves.

You then went for walks etc.

After about hours of spending time together, you go home and as soon as you get home and get out of the shower you got a text from an unknown.

(A/n: I'm going to change the layout and some stuff since I don't even understand my own story the way I wrote half of it and I'll also change the name (jiah to Y/n) since I can't get used to it😅😂, anyway)

*You look on your phone and tap the message saying;*

Unknown: Hey Jiah, it's me Derek, I can't get you out of my mind.

*You don't know what to say since you don't actually like him more than a friend so you leave him on seen*

Time skipped: At work.

*You are at work now and you see
Mr.Jeon with his daughter again walking through the corridor and into his office and of course you go in your office which is shared between the two of you*

*As you go in you see Mr.Jeon and his daughter giggling while playing together*

Y/n: So cute! *You whisper to yourself*

Jungkook: Excuse me? *Looks at you*

Y/n: oh nothing just talking to myself *nervous*

Jungkook: Right, well, I do have a few jobs for you to do:
1.Bring me the new files
2. Make sure everything is in their place
3.After you finish I would like you to look after Dahyun for me.
*He smiles*

Dahyun: Daddy....?

Jungkook: Yes princess? *Looks at her*

Dahyun: When can we go get ice cream? *Pouts*

Jungkook: we are not getting ice cream, it's the middle of November, we don't want my princess to be sick... *Smiles looking at her still*

Y/n: anything else I can do? *Tries to change the subject*

Jungkook: No, that's all but thank you *slightly smiles*

*You then do what he asked you yo do and now you are looking after his daughter*

Dahyun: How do you know my daddy? *Curious looking up at you*

Y/n: I work for you daddy, I guess*you lean down to her level*

Dahyun: But how?

Y/n: Well.... You might find out when you are old enough *you smile and stand up straight grabbing some lunch with her*