Part 15

(continue part 14)

*You guys get home and after you put Dahyun in her bed, you went to your shared room*

Jungkook: Baby? *Soft tone, coming towards you*

Y/n: Hmm? *Hums*

Jungkook: I love you *smiles putting his hands on your waist while you look away*

Y/n: I love you too *smiles looking at him again* But you are drunk right now, there is nothing you are going to do expect sleeping *smiles pushing him to the bed*

*As you pushed him he immediately fell asleep and so you went to sleep too*

Time skip: Next morning

*You wake up with Dahyun tapping your shoulder*

Y/n: What's wrong hun?

Dahyun: mummy, daddy forgot  I have to go to Kindergarten.

Y/n: It's ok, I'll take you *smiles*

*You then get up and take her to kindergarten, when you get home you make yourself a cup of coffee until you feel two strong arms wrapping around your waist*

Jungkook: Morning *smiles pecking your neck*

Y/n:  Morning *giggles*

Jungkook: Where is my princess? *Pouts*

Y/n: You forgot that she has kindergarten so I had to take her there *smiles*

Jungkook: Thank you *smiles hugging you tighter*

Time skip: Evening

*You and Jungkook have picked Dahyun up and you are now in the living room just playing bored games as a family*

Dahyun: Can I ask you something?

Jungkook: of course princess, what is it*smiles*

Dahyun: Can I get a little sister?

*Her question nade you both shocked as you look at eachother*

Y/n: Baby, I don't know, maybe when it's the right time? *Smiles*

Dahyun: Can it be soon though? *Pouts*

Jungkook: We'll see about that *smiles*

*It has now been a few hours and you went to visit uncle jinnie and of course Dahyun wanted to stay the night so you let her*

*It's now you and Jungkook *

Jungkook: You wanna do something? *Smirks*

Y/n: sure *smiles*

Jungkook: ok, that's something good *smirks leaning down to you*

*You then feel a pair of soft lips kissing yours so you kiss back as he hovers over you and it turned into a make out session*

*After a while you can barely breathe*

Y/n: B-baby, I can't breathe ... *Stops the kiss*

Jungkook: Ok *he then went down to your neck and started leaving purple marks on your neck and collar bone*

*He could hear your little moans so of course he took out a c*ndom out of his draw and put on as he entered you*

Jungkook: Does that feel good? *Smirks*

*You don't know what to say so you just turn your head yo the side letting him make more marks*

*After a while he went back to your lips and kissed you passionately*

Y/n: Baby? Too fast *groans*

Jungkook: What about now ?*slows down smiling as you nod*

*After about 10 minutes, he stopped since he could feel your legs shacking, so he got out and just kissed you again until he just layed down next to you*