Part 13

(continue part 12)

*Jungkook then went into his room while you went in the shower*

*After you shower, you shout for Jungkook because you forgot to bring clothes so you need to borrow some*

*As he enters the bathroom, he only sees you covered in a towel and giggles*

Jungkook: You ok? *, Giggles*

Y/n: Yes, now just give me the clothes *giggles and reaches out for the clothes*

Jungkook: Kiss? *Leans over pulling the clothes more towards him*

*You finally kiss him as you then take the clothes and start to change right after he left*

*In the bedroom*

Jungkook: awwe, look who is here*giggles, opening his arms so you can lay on him*

Y/n: Stop.... *Embarrassed laying down on him*

Jungkook: hehe, why are you embarrassed?.*giggles*

Y/n: I'm not *smiles awkwardly*
Omg... *You then run to the bathroom again since you have cramps*

Jungkook: Are you ok?*behind the door*

Y/n: Yes....Can....you go...to the store....and get....period stuff? *Embarrassed*

Jungkook: Did you get your period? *Smiles*

Y/n: Yes, now please hurry!

Jungkook: got it *smiles as he goes and gets what you asked for*

*After he gets back he enters the bathroom seeing you on the toilet (you trousers are up😅) in pain because of the cramps*

Jungkook: There you go , is this what you need? *Soft tone smiling*

Y/n: Yes, thank you *embarrassed * can you leave now? *Looking down*

*He then giggles and leaves, after you do what you had to do, you go back and see him laying down, with his arms open again for you yo lay down*

Jungkook: Are you ok? *Worried*

Y/n: Mhmm *hums*

*He then gently kisses your head*

Jungkook: You know, I can take you period away for 9 months *smirks looking down*

Y/n: Yaah! Dahyun doesn't even know about us, and we have only been dating for a few months *you look up at him*

Jungkook: She will find out tomorrow *smiles* maybe next year, your period might not come *smirks*

Y/n: Whatever, I'm going to sleep now *smiles*

Dahyun: Daddy? *Comes in with her plushie*

Jungkook: What's wrong princess? *Worried sitting up, opening his arms to pick her up as you also sit up*

Dahyun: I had a nightmare *pouts*

Jungkook: Huh, you want to tell me?  *Hugs her tight*

Dahyun: No...can I sleep here with you and noona?

Jungkook: Princess, she is no longer your noona *smiles* she's your mummy *smiles again*

Dahyun: What?

Y/n: Sweety, Daddy and I are dating *smiles*

Dahyun: Really? *Happy*

Jungkook: Yes, now come on, go to sleep *puts her in between you and him, while you cuddle her looking at Jungkook and you also ho to sleep after he kisses both of your heads*