Part 22

(continue part 21)

Time skip: 11 pm

*You have just put Dahyun to sleep and right after you are about to leave she speaks so you turn around*

Dahyun: When is daddy coming home? *Pouts sleepy*

Y/n: I don't know baby, he will be home soon *smiles leaving*

*You are now starting to get worried since Jungkook is still not home yet so you call him but he doesn't answer , you call him a couple more times but no sign*

*So you call Jin*

Jin: Hey Y/n, are you ok?

Y/n: Yeah, you?

Jin: Yes I am *smiles* what's wrong?

Y/n: Jungkook is not answering his phone and he is still not home from work... I am starting to get worried...

Jin: Alright.... I'll see what I can do... He should be home in a bit anyway... Call me if anything else happens *smiles as you nod and end the call*

Time pass: 2 am

* You fell asleep watching the Tv*

* The door finally opens revealing someone smiling gently closing the door*

*He gently puts his keys away and his working bag away, he then slowly leans down looking at you*

Jungkook: Baby? Wake up.. *whispers gently shaking you*

Y/n: What? When did you get home? *Sits up*

Jungkook: Just now but why are you not in bed?

Y/n: I was waiting for you... Why did you come home late?

Jungkook: There was a... Problem... Now come one let's go to bed *holds your hand making you stand up as you walk to your shared room*

Time skip: Next day

* You wake up and again you take Dahyun to school (she goes to day care everyday) , you are now at work too*

*You are frustrated again with all the files that you see in front of you and Jungkook is smiling at you*

Y/n: stop smiling...

Jungkook: Why? You want me to cry?  *Smiles*

Y/n: no .. *you then feel cramps again and you run to the bathroom and you take your phone this time*

Jungkook: What the-...?

(Yeah your period is back ... Painful hut what can you do?)

*You then go back and you look at him with a serious face putting your hands behind your back*

Y/n:  I need you...

Jungkook: What happened,?

Y/n: Go to the store and but some ..... Those stuff.... *Embarrassed*

Jungkook: Pregnancy test?? *Shocked*

Y/n: no! Pads or tampons, just any...pleasee! *, Whispers*

Jungkook: Ok ok, I'll be back then *stands up putting his coat on and just before he leaves he pecks your lips*

*After he comes back he quickly passes them to you and you change etc*

Time skip: night

*You guys are stuck at work now which means you will leave late*

Y/n: Why aren't you leaving? *Focused on your computer*

Jungkook: Because I'm not leaving without you *smiles*

Y/n: Nice.... *Fake smiles*

Jungkook: Come one, you have to take a break from that screen, let's go home *smiles reaching his hand out for you*

Y/n: I need to finish this!  *Frustrated*

Jungkook: I'll finish you then *smirks*

Y/n: not a chance...

*You then finally gave up and went home, in the car you got a text from Jin saying that he picked Dahyun up and she will stay overnight since you left home late*

-at home-

Jungkook: Can I taste you? *Smiles putting his hands on your waist*

Y/n: No *smiles looking up at him*

Jungkook: Can I have you in bed? *Smirks*

Y/n: nope *, Smiles*

Jungkook: But I want you and I need you to make me this favor *pouts putting tucking strands of your hair behind your ear*

Y/n: I wish, but I'm on my period so no *smiles pecking his lips*

Jungkook: I don't mind getting a bit blood don't worry *smiles*