Part 10

*continue from part 10*

*Once you got in the car, everyone was silent until a little girl broke it*

Dahyun: Daddy?

Jungkook: Yes princess? *Looks in the mirror reflecting to her*

Dahyun: Do you love Noona? *Smiles*

*At her question he only focused on the road*

Jungkook: .....Princess....it depends on the meaning of the question *smiles awkwardly*

Dahyun: maybe a girlfriend? *Smiles*

*You and Jungkook look at eachother immediately shocked*

Jungkook: Princess...I don't think it will happen *awkwardly giggles* What do you think? *Looks at you*

Y/n: I don't know...I mean...The man is the one who asks, if you know what I mean...?

Dahyun: Can Noona be my mummy? *Pouts with a smile*

Jungkook: Princess.... I don't know, Noona and I need to talk about things like this *smiles while looking in the mirror again*

Dahyun: Noona? Can you? *Pouts*

Y/n: We'll see sweety *smiles looking back at her*

*You finally get there and you put Dahyun to sleep, after that Jungkook calls you downstairs so you can talk*

Jungkook: Y/n, can we talk? *Shouts but in whisper so he doesn't disturb his daughter*

Y/n: Yea sure *you then gently run down the stairs and sit down on the couch *

Jungkook: I actually don't know how to start this... because you are so soft and kind... You have given Dahyun everything you could which really amazed me, everything time you are down and yous see her your mood just lightens up and it makes me feel like you are the one...

Y/n: What are you saying *tries to keep her tears*

Jungkook: I suppose Jin already told you about what has happened before and I want a mother figure in my princess's life because I don't want her to feel and think that her mum never wanted her... so, do you want to be part of Dahyun's and my life, ? *Holds you hands*

Y/n: I can't say no, can I *sarcastic giggles*

Jungkook: Is that really a no? *Looks down*

Y/n: of course not! I would love to be a part of her and your life *smiles brightly*

Jungkook: Oh my, thank you soo much, you don't know how much I appreciate it *he then hugs you tightly and you hug him back*
I love you so much!

*You then suddenly kiss him on the lips and realised what you just did after he stared at you but he immediately took you back into a kiss*