Part 30

Time pass: next day

*You and Jungkook are at work right now and it has been quite haid for you since you are used to look after her*

Jungkook: I can't get hold of Kailey... *Worried*

Y/n: She's probably at work... Dahyun is in school anyway...

Jungkook: I have a bad feeling... Anyway.. I'm going to get some files *leaves the office*

*You then get a phone call*

Y/n: Hello, this is miss Park, how can I help?

???: Hello!!

Y/n: hello? Sir, is this a joke?

Jimin: OMG I'M SO SORRY, I HAD TO *dying of laughter*

Y/n: You're dead when I see you *smiles* what's wrong?

Jimin: Oh nothing, I missed my sister's voice *giggles*

Y/n: you could have just called on my number...

Jimin: More fun like a prank *giggles*

*Jungkook comes in and sees you on the phone and looks at you confused as you talk with the same smile through the whole phone call*

Y/n: Right... I miss you too but.... I have to go now... I need to finish my work *giggles*

Jimin: Ok... Bye!

*You then giggle and you end the call and continue your work*

Jungkook: Hmm... Who was that? *Jealous*

Y/n: Oh... My brother *focusing on the work*

Jungkook: No it wasn't *giggles*

Y/n: IT WAS! * Giggles back looking at him*

Jungkook: Ok, I believe you *giggles giving you a flying kiss*

Time pass: evening

*You are still at work and after a while you start feeling sick and nauseous so you slowly get up and you feel dizzy but you still went to the bathroom*

*Once you got there you started to puke, it had passed about 15 minutes since you were gone from the office which is a lot*

* Anyway, after you get back you bump into someone and you were about to fall but he caught you by your shoulders*

Jungkook: Y/n baby, what's wrong *worries*

Y/n: Oh..n-nothing *smiles holding onto his arms*

Jungkook: we're going home NOW...

Y/n: Hey it's only because of the pregnancy, I'm fine...

Jungkook: We.Are.Going.Home

*He then takes you home and after you get home he forces you to relax*

Jungkook: Does it hurt anywhere? *Worried as he caresses your pregnant belly*

Y/n: N-no, I have to go... *You then slowly get up and go to the bathroom as he nods*

*He then let's you be as you entered the bathroom, you started to puke and he ran to the door and banging on it*

Jungkook: Baby, please let me in, I can't let you suffer alone, please!

*You ignore him and act calm as you open the door and just hug him*

Y/n: I need the hospital...

Jungkook: of course baby *smiles hugging you tighter*

Kailey Pov

I feel so good to have my child back... Well not back but yea...
I wish I never gave up on Dahyun, she is a sweetheart but I will never be a part of her life.

I don't even know how he would love a woman like Y/n, but I hope that at least she takes care of them both.... I could've had even more care but whatever...

At least I also have my own little  family, but I'm married which he Is NOT.   And I'm happy because I can't see My First Love Who I'd The Father Of My Very First Child GET MARRIED TO SOMEONE ELSE , can I??

End of Pov