Part 27

(continue part 26)

Time skip: next morning

*You all stayed overnight at Mrs Jeon's house, and of course you guys slept in Jungkook's old room whereas the others in the guests room*

*You woke up with Jungkook cuddling Dahyun which made you smile so you went downstairs seeing Mrs.Jeon making breakfast*

Mrs.Jeon: morning darling *smiles*

Y/n: Morning *smiles back sitting down*

Mrs.Jeon: I hope you slept well, anyway do you have any plans for later? *Smiles handing you breakfast*

Y/n: no don't think so why? *Smiles confused as you start eating*

Mrs.Jeon: just wondering, anyway I gotta go now, I have some business to solve *smiles as she leaves*

*you then start making your way to Jungkook's old room as soon as you finished your breakfast*

*As you enter the room you see both of them giggling and tickling each other8

Dahyun: Mummy, where were you? *giggles looking at you*

Y/n: I was in the kitchen with your grandma *giggles laying back down next to her* By the way your mum asked me with we have any plans... but didn't tell me why *confused*

Jungkook: maybe she wants to make plans for us *smiles as he gives you a morning kiss*

Y/n: but what about work, we start next week and Dahyun is also starting school in two weeks...

Jungkook: You are not going to work as long as you are pregnant, I don't want you stressing and especially carrying heavy things *smiles*

Y/n: I still am going *smiles*

Jungkook: What ever *giggles*

Dahyun: can we do something?

Y/n: Sure!

*As Jungkook wanted to say something, you guys heard screaming from downstairs so you picked up Dahyun and you guys ran downstairs*

Jungkook: What's wrong?! *Enters the room*

Amira: Oh brother *gets up and hugs him tight* I swear I saw a man with a mask on stalking me through the window.! *Scared pointing at the window*

Y/n: Hunny, go upstairs*smiles as she nods and you let her go* where is Jimin?

Amira: I don't know, he was here just a minute ago... I think he might have went after him..

Jungkook: Don't worry, we are here now *caresses her hair*

*Jungkook went to go find Jimin and to catch the man*

*After a while Jimin came back home but Jungkook didn't*

Y/n: Where is Jungkook?!

Jimin: I don't know, we caught the man, he was right there but as I took my eyes off him for a second he was gone and nowhere to be found... *Worried*

Amira: What?!

(Rose, lisa and Jong-in left early in the morning)

Dahyun: mummy, I'm scared, where is daddy? *Scared and teary*

Y/n: daddy went somewhere, don't worry, he will be back soon *smiles as you pick her up and hug her tight*

Amira: Dahyun, did you know that your mummy is pregnant? *Smiles*

Dahyun: of course I did, she has a smaallll baby bump *smiles*

Y/n: I'm only like a few weeks or maybe months along *nervous*

Jimin: guys I'm going to look for Jungkook *leaves*

*You guys keep talking and you try to hide the fact that you are worried about Junngkook since he was nowhere to be found but Amira could see right through you that you are worried sick but you both didn't want to make Dahyun scared again*