Part 33

(continue part 32)

*You were about to go inside the meeting room just to hear what Jungkook had said that made you smile*

Mrs.Kim: Oh Miss.Park is back *smiles*

Y/n: I am so sorry for that wait... Anyway... Where were we?

Jungkook: I was just telling them that you are my fiancee *smiles*

Y/n: Oh right, yes I am *smiles looking at him playing along with him*

Mr.Kim: Anyway, I think it's getting late now so I think we should get going, what do you think darling? *smiles*

Mrs.Kim: Sure hunny *smiles standing up*

*You and Jungkook then greet them outside as they left*

Y/n: Well now, you were naughty and lied... *smiles going back inside*

Jungkook: What did I do, I said the truth...*follows you in*

Y/n: Since when am I your fiancee, all I know is that I am your girlfriend... *smiles as you get in your office and you get your bags getting ready to go home the same with Jungkook*

Jungkook: Because you are my Fiancee...

- At home - 

*You get home and find your mum and Dahyun playing together*

Y/n: mum?... what are you doing here?*confused*

Y/m: Oh Jungkook asked me if I can take care of Dahyun for today since...

Jungkook: I thought that you might have missed your mum since you haven't seen each other in a long time *smiles looking at you*

Y/m: I didn't even realise how big my grand child  is getting ! *touches your belly*

Dahyun: Am I your grandchild too? *pouts*

Y/m: Of course you are...*fake smiles hugging her*

 *she can feel your  eyes on her hoping she would say 'yes' because she is still not alright with the idea that you and Jungkook are a couple and you also think of Dahyun as you own*

Dahyun: Yeyyyy!!! *happy*

Jungkook: Princess let's go for some ice cream, mummy and grandma....need to talk.. *smiles picking her up and leaves to get ice cream*

*Your mum ten looked at you confused as they left*

Y/m: What do you need to talk to me about??

Y/n: I want you to be more happy, I mean I know you still don't accept our relationship but you will at some point and I know it, I want you to treat Dahyun like you will treat your real grandchild because she is still your grandchild even if I didn't give birth to her because I take care of her and my job is to help Jungkook take care of her and raise her like my own... So please just show more love towards Jungkook and Dahyun because they deserve it... you have no idea what they have been through...

Y/m: Ok hunny, I am so sorry... I just don't know why it has to be Jungkook and not someone else who is better that is all...

Y/n: Mum?! there is where you go again! please stop and just accept him the way he is because he is the only man I will ever be inlove with no matter what... anyway I think I will get going now that you guys are home *smiles as she leaves and you are left home alone until Jungkook and Dahyun come home*

*After about half an hour they came back home and Jungkook got an ice cream for the three of you and Dahyun also got one for herself*

Y/m: Ok I will stop but you still need to wait until I accept him as my son... but Dahyun is a total different story...she is a child...