Part 29

(continue part 28)

Time pass: after the doctor appointment.

*You guys just found out that you are having a baby boy and you are both very happy,  Jungkook has already told everyone about the gender since he was very happy*

*You guys are now at your house and you are still thinking about what happened last night when Jungkook came home*

Y/n: When are you gonna tell me... About what happened when you went after Jimin?

Jungkook: You don't have to worry about that, it's in the past now *smiles*

*You hear his phone ringing so you answer since he was making lunch*

Y/n: hello?

Kailey: Hi... Can I speak to Jungkook please?

Y/n: Well he is busy right now, but you have me...

Kailey: right well, I really need go ask him something...

Y/n: You ask me that question and I will pass it on *smiles*

Kailey: Does he think Dahyun can come to me from tomorrow until next week?

Y/n: I'll ask him right now...

*You told Jungkook and he told you to put her on speaker so he can talk to her*

Jungkook: Kailey, I need to talk to Dahyun first... I mean she doesn't even know you and I don't know how she will react when she finds out that her birth mother is looking for her... I'll see and let you know *upset*

*He then signed you to hang up*

Y/n: What's wrong? *You hug him from behind*

Jungkook: I'm just worried that I might lose my princess because of her, I lied to her when I told her that her mother died while giving birth... What do I do now, I don't want her to hate me... *Teary*

Y/n: You will not loose her and she will never hate you, she is the one who gave up, you were there in  every moment of Dahyun's life... *Comforts him*

Jungkook: I hope you are right, I'll talk to her *smiles* PRINCESS? *shouts so she hears him*

Dahyun: yes daddy? *Runs*

Jungkook: Can I ask you something? *Teary*

Dahyun: Of course you can *Smiles as he picks her up*

Jungkook: Do you want to meet your real mummy?

Dahyun: but I already have... She's right here *points at you*

Jungkook: Princess, the woman who gave birth to you hunny *smiles*

Dahyun: But you said she died...
*Pouts*

Jungkook: you will understand when you get older... Now, do you want to meet her and stay a week with her from tomorrow?

Dahyun: Ok daddy, but I will miss you...

Jungkook: I will miss you too *smiles* baby, tell Kailey that Dahyun will stay with her from tomorrow for a week... *Looks at you while you nod and call to tell her*

Time pass: next day

*It is now afternoon and you guys are waiting for Kailey to pick her up*

Jungkook: princess, be good and tell Kailey, or mummy how you want to call her I guess, to call me if you need anything.. *smiles*

Daddy: Ok daddy *smiles turning around seeing the car stopping*
She's here!

Kailey: Hey Jungkook and.... Y/n... Anyway... I will be back with her next week, I will call you if anything happens *smiles*

Jungkook: Ok...

Dahyun: Bye daddy!! *Waves*

Jungkook: Bye! I love you! *Smiles as he holds your hand and backs away from the car*