Part 31

Tine skip: next day

*Since you went to the hospital  the nurses put you on medication and you had to stay in the hospital for a bit*

*Jungkook couldn't keep up with what was happening, so he wanted Dahyun to come back home in case something else happens, so he went to Kailey's place and knocked*

Jungkook: Kailey, I need to take Dahyun back home...

Kailey:No, you said she can stay for a week!

Jungkook: Kailey, just please, give me my child...

Kailey: No! She's my child too!

Dahyun: Is daddy finally here??  *Shouts running to him hugging his legs*

Jungkook: Hi princess *smiles kissing her head*

Kailey: DAHYUN GET BACK INSIDE!

Jungkook: WHY WOULD YOU SHOUT AT HER?!

Kailey: I can do whatever I want, she's my child

Jungkook: NOT ANYMORE, You have no right to touch her or be near her, or else I'll have the police on you! *Picks Dahyun up and leaves to his car*

-in the car-

Jungkook: Princess, did she do anything to you? *Looks through the mirror reflecting to her*

Dahyun: I asked her if you can come and pick me up but she said that you are too busy for me and that's why she came to take me *pouts*

Jungkook: Princess, I will never be too busy for you *smiles*

Time skip: next day

*You are just about to be discharged from the hospital and Jungkook came to get you as he took Dahyun to see her grandma again*

Nurse: Miss Park, your husband is here to get you *smiles leading you to him*

Y/n: H-husband? *Confused*

Nurse: Yes miss *smiles*

Jungkook: Hi baby! *Smiles*

Y/n: Hi...! *Smiles as she holds the baby bump*

Jungkook: He is still in there *smiles touching your belly*

*You then hold his arm and go to the car*

*You were confused since he was going the wrong way home but then you realised where he was taking you*

*You get out of the car and go inside*

Mrs.Jeon: Oh my goodness, he is getting very big *smiles touching your belly*

Y/n: He is *smiles back*

Dahyun: Mummy!! *Runs to you hoping you to pick her up*

Y/n: Hunny, slow, I can't pick you up unfortunately *looks down at her*

Dahyun: It's ok *smiles*

Jungkook: I am here to pick up a little princess ! *Runs and picks up Dahyun in a playful way as you and his mum giggle*

Y/n: Anyway, I think we will get going now *smiles hugging Mrs.Jeon*

Mrs.Jeon: Alright Hunny, I'll see you soon *smiles*

*You guys then leave*

- At home -

Y/n: So how was it at your...... mum's.....?

Dahyun: It was ok.... *Sad*

Y/n: how come? I thought you would like spending time with your mummy *smiles*

Dahyun: She was mean... You are more like a real mummy than her *pouts*

Jungkook: princess, it's time for bed! *Shouts from her room*

Dahyun: Coming ! *She then runs to her room where her dad is and you follow her standing in the door frame*

Jungkook: come one good night * kissing her forehead tucking in bed*

*You guys then leave and shut her door as you guys went to your shared room and went to bed*

____________________________________

You are very careful with your baby bump since it is your first baby and you already had to go to the hospital...