Part 1

You wake up and get ready for the day, today is the day that you are picking up your keys for your first apartment and also you are moving out of your parents house to start your own life.

As you go downstairs you see your mum making breakfast "Morning mum" she then looks over to you "Hi baby, I made breakfast" she says as she smiles. "Mum, I am running late to pick up my keys, but I'll be back soon" you said as you left the house.

Time skipped: At the apartment

As the owner passes their key over to you they say "please take good care of our house" as they smile.
"I will, don't worry" you smile as they leave and you now look around the apartment not believing it is only yours.

Time skipped: 12:30

You are at home and you are just packing your stuff and moving them into your new apartment.
As you press on floor no.6 you get into the lift and make your way to your apartment, and organise everything in your own style.

Next day: At home

You are at home and you are now rushing to get to your new work place. As you get out of your apartment you press on bottom floor just before someone asked you to wait for them so you did.

"Are you the new neighbor?" Looks down at you. "Yes, I am" you smile as he then presses the bottom floor once again.

You finally got to your new work place and as you enter your office you see a man playing with their child which made you smile and giggle just until you get their attention from your giggle.

"Sorry?" Looks at you in a cold stare. "Excuse me, are you the CEO?"  You then stand there trying not to look in his eyes.
"Yes, I am Mr.Jeon and you will be my secretary and you are late" he said in a cold tone looking at his watch.

"Daddy, who is that?" Her sweet soft voice made you look at her with a smile. "That's daddy's secretary " as he said that in a sweet soft tone, made your heart flutter by the way his tone changes when he speaks to his daughter.

"Is there something you would like me to do?" You say without hesitating. He looks at you in the eyes as he says " Yes, will you bring me the files for tomorrow's meeting?" his tone changed again as he spoke to you. "Yes sir" you then go to get the files as quick as you can.