Part 34

Time skip: 9 months later

*I am going to skip 9 months since I have no idea what to write anymore based on the pregnancy...anyway, back to the story*

* You gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, he is now nearly 7 months old, he is just about to start walking but he is still just crawling, Dahyun loves her baby brother very much and of course Jungkook always has an excuse to not put him bed or letting him sleep*

*You are now home  and Jungkook is at work and Dahyun at school, you have nothing to do but spend time with you baby boy Jeon sung-ho, unexpectedly you hear a knock on your door so you go and see who  it is* 

Jin: OK, Now where is my little boy?! *comes in*

Y/n: In the kitchen, he just ate lunch, now he has to sleep, but now that you are here...I gues he will have to wait *giggles*

Jin: Of course he will, I won't leave until I see play with him again! *picks him up and starts playing with him*

*Jin then plays with him till late and he then puts him in bed since he fell asleep in his arms and went home, you are now waiting for Jungkook to come home with Dahyun since he is picking her up today but I guess he isn't anymore, Jungkook got home after a while*

Y/n: Where is Dahyun? *confused*

Jungkook: She is having a sleepover ! which means it's only us tonight... you are not on your period, the baby is asleep... and we can have fun *smiles as he puts his hands around your waist*

Y/n: Well actually, I thought we can have dinner and watch a movie... *looks up at him*

Jungkook: That can wait, we can do that everyday if we want to but we can't do this everyday even if we wanted to... it has been months since we had time alone.... *pecks your lips as you pull him to the kitchen to have dinner*

Y/n: DINNER first *smiles passing him his dinner*

Jungkook: Can you be my dinner? * smiles as he looks straight in your eyes as you blush*

Y/n: No...no eat! *giggles*

* He then starts eating fast and as soon as he was done, he picked you up and took you to your shared room, he then starts kissing you passionately and it turns into a make out session*

(I will leave like that, The next chapter might be the last one so be ready!!!, what do you think will happen?? Will they have another baby?? Get engaged?? Get married??)