Part 32

Time pass: one week later

* You are now with Jungkook on your way to work and today you have a very important meeting since a new agency is coming too see how everyone works etc and you also have a presentation to show since you were the last one to join this company*

Jungkook: Are you nervous? *smiles parking the car*

Y/n: Just a bit *smiles back getting out of the car*

*You are now going inside and you are more of a nicer employee whereas of course Jungkook is more colder with the other co-worker*

- In the office -

Jungkook: you should get the presentation ready in case they come early *smiles walking towards you*

Y/n: Right, true true true * you lean down to reach the level of your laptop*

Jungkook: Tell me if you need anything * smiles pecking your cheek as you hum*

* After a while you hear someone knock on the door and you answer it as they then come in*

Employee: Hello Miss.Park and Mr.Joen...  The visitors are here, they are waiting in the meeting room for you*smiles as she then leaves*

*You and Jungkook then look at each other and stand up grabbing your laptops and leaving to go to the meeting room*

*As you get to the meeting room you greet them whereas Jungkook just bows and sits down with a serious face and cold impression, luckily you sit just beside him and the visitors opposite each other*

Mrs. Kim: I am very happy to see the CEO and most successful Employee of this company and congratulations *happy*

Y/n: Thank you *smiles*

Jungkook: Well, I can say that I might have started this company and it blew up when I was around 18... *cold tone*

Mr.Kim: Well that is very impressive, shall we get on with the presentation? My wife also has one she would like to show you *smiles*

*You then nod and you stand up and begun talking about your presentation which took you about one hour to explain and talk about it*

*After that, Mrs.Kim also presented her presentation and after that you guys started talking about stuff and mostly work and life*

Y/n:I am so sorry, but I need to use the bathroom very quickly *you stand up as they nod but Jungkook didn't, he stood up and grabbed your arm*

Jungkook: Do you want me to come with you ? looks at you straight in the eyes as the visitors look at you two shocked*

Y/n: Thank you Mr.Jeon but I think I can handle it myself *giggles as you leave*

Mr.Kim: Sorry to ask this but is there something between you and Miss.Park? *confused*

Jungkook: Yes there actually is... she is my fiancee and she currently carrying my child *slightly smiles*