Part 28

Time pass: Next day

* It has now been more than 24 hours since Jungkook hasn't came back but Jimin got too tired and exhausted from looking for him*

*You are back home and since it is late you put Dahyun to bed and you go in the living room since you can't stay in your shared room because it smells like him and you miss him*

*You are now just watching the news in case here is something about Jungkook since his company is quite famous and he is the CEO, as you watch it you can't see or find anything about him but you still watch it until something new comes out*

- 3 am-

*You are still up since you can't sleep and suddenly you hear someone knocking on the door which gives you shivers like who would come here at this time, anyway, you open the door just to see him*

Y/n: J-jungkook? *teary cupping his face with blood stains on*

Jungkook: Hey *smiles8

*When you saw him it felt like a dream come true but he was all covered in blood*

Y/n: Please tell what happened...

Jungkook: It's not important, just important that you are safe at home *smiles as he pecks your forehead and takes you in his embrace to hug you tight*

Y/n: Dahyun is asleep and I think you should sleep too...

Jungkook: I will but first I have to see my princess... I missed her too much and barely spent time with her the past few weeks  *smiles as you nod*

*Jungkook then went in her room and sat next her on the bed where she was sleeping peacefully and gently pecked her forehead as you went in the kitchen to get the First Aid kit*

*After that he came to the kitchen where you were and sat down on the chair as you started treating his wounds*

Y/n: Can I know who this is? *soft voice*

Jungkook: * he purpously avoided your question*  I got a Phone call  from Kailey asking if Dahyun could stay there for a week since Dahyun is on holiday... But before answering I thought I should ask you aswell... *smiles*

Y/n:Well, my idea is to talk to her first and see if she wants to see her birth mother, I don't mind cuz as long as she is happy then I'm happy *smiles*

Jungkook: Thank you hugs your waist tightly*

*After that you guys go to bed*

Time pass: Next day

* You wake up by hearing your phone ringing so you answer*

Y/n: Hello? *sleepy voice*

Mrs.Jeon: OMG, Did I wake you up, I'm sorry if I did..

Y/n: Oh no you didn't don't worry... what's wrong?

Mrs.Jeon: Nothing just wanted to inform you that today you have a doctor appointment at 12pm *happy*

Y/n: What? How?

Mrs.Jeon: I have a friend who is a doctor and she is the one who delivered my children and she will take care of you and my grandchild, isn't that amazing? anyway I will let you sleep but don't forget about the appointment at 12pm * happy smiles and you nod and she ends the call*

Jungkook: Who was that?

Y/n: Your mum... we have a doctor appointment today at 12pm... Like in 2 hours basically...

Jungkook: Then let's get ready! I want to see my baby! * smiles jumping out of bed*