Part 16

Time skip: A few days later

*You just got up and you are just getting ready for work since you have a night shift with a few other colleagues*

Y/n: I'm off now! *Smiles*

Jungkook: Ok, I'll be there soon *smiles back pecking your lips as he holds Dahyun in his arms*

*,You then leave and head yo work*

*When you get there you see Namjoon and Lisa*

Y/n: Guys? What are you doing here?

Lisa: we work here *giggles*

Y/n: Never saw you before but ok, that's amazing! *Smiles* i gotta go now *you head to your office*

*As you get to your office you sit down at your desk and see all the papers you have to check and put in specific files*

Time skip: Midnight

*After a while Jungkook came to work too since you were both on night duty*

*You are frustrated and you can barely take it since you are too tired, but you get a phone call*

Y/n: Hello, Miss Park speaking, how can I help?

Dahyun: Mummy? Is that you?

Y/n: Why are you not asleep?

Dahyun: I couldn't sleep because I miss you *pouts*

Y/n: I miss you too but I promise you'll see me in the morning

*As you said that Jungkook got confused and suspicious since you are both in the same office*

Y/n: I have to go now, bye sweety *smiles ending the call*

Jungkook: Who was that? *Confused* who do you miss?

Y/n: It was your little princess *smiles getting back to work*

*After a while you get another phone call*

Y/n: Hello, Miss Park speaking, how can I help?

Jong-in: Thought you changed to "Mrs Jeon" *giggles and smirks at the same time*

Y/n: How did you-?

Jong-in: Oh no biggy, I have been invited to my company *smirks*

Y/n: By who?

Jong-in: Hmm, me? *Chuckles*

Y/n: Well my answer is 'no'.
I am not going to stay around you like a $lug you can play with, if you think I am one then I suggest you find a different one because you got the wrong woman. *Little attitude*

Jong-in: It won't be like that, I promise.

Y/n: No thank you, your offer has been declined, end of! *You then hung up right when he wanted to say something*

Jungkook: Who the f*ck was that?!

Y/n: No one.

Jungkook: Tell me.

Y/n: It was No One!

Jungkook: I can tell it was someone who wants you to be their $lug!

Y/n: Congrats, you have ears...

Jungkook: It's him isn't it?

Y/n: maybe...

Jungkook: You could've just said that rather than making me mad!

Y/n: Then I suggest you calm down*smiles getting out of your seat leaving the office for files*

*As you walk down the hallway, the lights kept on glitching so you tried to hurry up just until you got pulled by someone*

Y/n: What the-!

Jong-in: Shhh!