Part 35

(Another "big" big time skip! Sorry! )

Time skip: 2 weeks later

*It has been 2 weeks and without you knowing, Jungkook booked the two of you holiday for a few months*

*Jungkook has been planning lots of things behind your back ofc, today Jungkook has planned something for you*

*He is going to take you somewhere special and everyone is going to be there, but you don't know it yet*

Jungkook: Y/n baby? *Smiles*

Y/n: Yes? *Smiles back*

Jungkook: My mum just picked up  Dahyun and she will take care of her so we can go somewhere and Sung-ho with uncle jinnie*hugs you from behind as you do your make-up*

Y/n: Where are we going?*looks at him through the reflection*

Jungkook: Somewhere special, just like you *smiles pecking your cheek* Now come on get ready and we will leave *smiles leaving you to be*

*After a while you are ready and you left to the destination*

- In the car -

*Jungkook puts his hand on your thigh as he drives and you can feel the warmth of his hand*

Y/n: So where are we going?

Jungkook: somewhere nice *smiles focusing on the road*

-at the destination-

Y/n: What are we doing here? *Smiles getting out of the car looking at Jungkook who is on the driver's side getting out looking around*

Jungkook: Just.... Admiring the view *smiles symbolizing you to hold his hand as you do*

*You guys walk around until you go near the sea (your at the beach) and you guys saw his mum with Dahyun and the rest so you go towards them*

Y/n: What are you guys doing here? *Smiles*

Jimin: We are here to see you *smiles as he comes in for a hug and you hug him tight*

*You guys are all there and talk about random things, you are next to Jungkook ( Sung-ho and Jim are around but they just play together*

Jimin: Hey Jungkook come here! *Smiles as he runs to him and you watch them leave with a smile*

Rose: Y/n, how is life with Jungkook? *Smiles*

Y/n: amazing, why? *Confused*

Dahyun: Do you want me to tell you something? *Giggles*

Y/n: sure, are you ok? *Smiles*

Lisa: Yea, that's not gonna work Dahyun *smiles*

Amira: Y/n, can you believe that someday you will become my sister? *Smiles*

Y/n: Why are you guys asking me these questions? Is something going on? *Confused*

Everyone but not Jungkook and Jim: TURN AROUND!! *happy*

*You turn around and see him down on one knee*

Jungkook Pov:

As Nimin called me I ran to him and we left the others there by the sea...

Just before we got there me and Jim we organised something just by the sea without Y/m knowing so I asked the girls to distract her...

They did so... I got ready and went to her...my sister asked something and she got confused... She turned around and there I was, down on one knee about to take her hand in mine

*End of Pov*

*You see him down on one knee as Lisa picked up Dahyun and everyone were smiling at you two as Jungkook started saying his words*

Jungkook: Y/n my love, I love you so much and I know that you are the one, you make my day so much better, you are just like a real mother to Dahyun, I just want you to know that you will always be appreciated by the things you do, I love you so much... *Looks up at her as he then opens the box*

Y/n: Baby? What are you saying? *Teary taking his hand*

Jungkook: Will you marry me? *Teary smiles*

Y/n: Of course I will! *Hugs him right as he slides the ring on to your ring finger and pecks your lips*

Everyone: congrats!

Dahyun: you going to be my mummy!

Sung-ho: Dada... *Baby giggle*

Y/n: HE JUST SAID HIS FIRST WORD!! *happy looking at Jungkook*

*After a long time you and Jungkook are more active and stuff, you are now getting married in a 5 months time so you can get your wedding organised*

*Dahyun is a big help with her baby brother, and Jungkook is very happy that soon you will become the reason of his life and Dahyun's*

Goodbye now MRS.Jeon and I wish you the bes wedding of all times!

____________________________________

The end.! I hope you liked this story and My next one will be here soon!!!

Thank you!!! So much!!!