Part 25

(continue part 24)

__________________________________
Guys sorry to say this but this part will be quite cheesy! So make yourself comfortable 😂
Anyway byee!
__________________________________

Y/n: What do you mean? *Smiles*

Jungkook: I need you tonight *smirks*

*You guys get in the shower and stuff*

*After about 5 minute, he starts to spice things up by kissing you passionately as you kiss back, and pocks you up with your legs around his waist as he then enters you making him hear your small moans*

Jungkook: I like what I'm hearing baby, but it's the wrong name *smirks*

Y/n: Is Daddy what you want to hear?

Jungkook: Yes babygirl. *smirks*

*After a while he then stops by feeling your legs shacking so he then stops the shower*

Jungkook: we'll continue this in our room, don't worry *smiles holding you up  so you don't fall with a towel wrapped around his waist and one around you*

*He then lays you on the bed as he hovers over you*

Jungkook: Shall we continue? *Smirks*

Y/n: yes...

*He then continues what he didn't finish, but after a while you can't feel your legs anymore*

Y/n: daddy, please stop or I'll cum...

Jungkook: I won't let you suffer alone... Let's cum together *smiles pecking your neck gently making you let out small moans*

Y/n: daddy, I'm gonna cum, I can feel it... *Scared*

Jungkook: Don't worry babygirl, I got it *he then goes to grab something and starts cleaning you as he cleans himself after*

*After that he lays back on the bed, and fully covers you as you are still naked, and he cuddles you tight so you are not cold*

Time skip: one month later

* During the past month, you and Jungkook have made love and cheesy stuff every week now ( yeah I know a lot but oh well) *

*You, Jungkook and Dahyun are now getting ready to leave for a summer festival*

Jungkook: Princess are you ready? *Smiles*

Dahyun:Yes daddy, is mummy?

Y/n: coming! *You go to the door where they are waiting for you wearing something quite revealing since it's very hot outside*

Jungkook: wow, you look beautiful baby *pecks your lips*

Y/n: thanks *smiles* let's go *You then open the door as he leaves first to put Dahyun in her car seat and starts up the car as you also lock the door and get in*

*On the way to the festival, you guys sing, talk laugh and more*

*When you got there you all got on many rides and stuff until you start feeling nauseous, your face turned pale*

Jungkook: Baby, are you ok? You look pale *Worried*

Y/n: oh yeah, I'm ok, I just feel nauseous.... Can we go home?

Jungkook: sure, we had fun *giggles* come on princess *picks Dahyun up as you guys go home*

Y/n: Can we stop at a convenience store on the way?

Jungkook: Sure *smiles*

*You guys leave and after a while you get to the convenience store and you buy what you need, after that you guys get home*

*You went into the toilet and did two Pregnancy tests (Dahyun and Jungkook are making dinner) after you did them, both were positive which meant that you are pregnant!*

Y/n: I'm p-pregnant?! *Happy whispers*

*You didn't want to tell Jungkook since you wanted it to be a surprise, so you get out and go in the kitchen where both of them are*

Jungkook: Oh hi, took you long enough, where were you?*smiles*

Y/n: Oh... I was in the bathroom....

Jungkook: We are going to my mum's house tomorrow since she has a a big swimming pool in the garden and everyone is going to be there *smiles*