Chapter 19

You sent aurora to bed before seeing Severus out, he had offered to stay another night but you insisted he went home to prepare for the school year.
Nora slept while you stared at her in complete awe, wishing she was yours. Always wanting another one seeing how grown aurora was getting.
She puckered her lips a little bit as if she had her paci or bottle in her mouth. After awhile of watching her sleep, you yourself went to sleep.

The next morning you awoke to tiny hands touching your face, Nora laid staring at you with wide eyes.
Instantly making your morning, there the two of you laid for awhile longer marveling at one another's beauty. You pulled yourself away from her cuteness to get yourself ready, putting up a wall of pillows so she doesn't roll of your bed.

After getting yourself all ready and cleaned up in the quickest way possible you did the same with Nora, changing her diaper and her clothes.
You scooped her up in your arms and took her downstairs where aurora sat eating a bowl of cereal.
"Good morning love" you said with a smile as you went in to the kitchen to make nora a bottle.
You went to your fridge pulling out a pouch filled with narcissas breast milk; she had instructed you to put in the fridge through a note. You warmed up the milk using magic before dumping it in her bottle and helping her drink it.

You always took narcissa as the breast feeding type, seeing as it had many benefits for the baby and how she wanted nothing but the best for her children.
You yourself wanted to go down the same path with aurora but due to lactation insufficiency you could not, which made you feel like a bad mom for not being able to produce milk to feed your baby.
But you managed to get over that later on.

You weren't sure when her parents would return, as they did not specify. Whatever they were doing it must be extremely important for them to dump their baby off in the middle of the night with an old friend that disappeared for 13 years. Nonetheless you were touched they trusted you enough with their baby.

Not really hungry and more focused on the baby in your arms parents you walked to your living room peaking through the curtains a bit cautious about Sirius roaming around the woods behind your house. The sound of a baby sucking up air pulled you from your anxious thoughts. Looking down you saw she had finished her bottle and took it from her.
"Uh oh" you whispered setting it down on the table.
"Let's not swallow air my dear, it's not good for your tummy" you cooed as you booped her nose.

"The post and a few letters mum" aurora said handing you a few pieces of parchment. You thanked her kindly and took this to your living room.
You laid a blanket down for Nora on the floor and set her on her stomach for "tummy time" while you read through everything you got.
"Ooh this ones from mummy Nora" you said as you pulled the wax sealing off the letter to open it.
Your brows knitted together as you read through what narcissa had wrote down. This doing nothing but adding to your anxiousness. Aurora must have sensed this as she asked what was wrong.

"Nothing dear, just Narcissa informing me Nora will be extending her stay another night or two." You said
"They're just really busy at the moment with something, they didn't tell me what just that a house elf will be by shortly" you said this time sighing and giving up on trying not to sound worried.
"But I'm sure everything will be just fine, probably something to do with Lucius work" you said trying this time to convince yourself.

A couple years back when it was said Severus was a death eater, Lucius was brought up as being one also but that was never proven. You didn't want to believe either "rumors" but when Severus had revealed to you that he was, you now couldn't help but to think that so was Lucius. And that this "business" they were taking care of had something to do with that.
Doing your best to push those thoughts away for later and picked up Nora and waited for the elf.