Chapter 7

Chapter 7

‘Crap’

Standing outside my house I stare dumbly at the empty drive my sports bag hanging over my shoulder.

I could have sworn I parked my car here a few hours ago. No I definitely did. Throwing my keys at the garage door I shriek in frustration.

Im going to kill Romeo! This is not the first time he has hot wired my car but I thought after giving him a black eye he would of got the message.

DON’T TOUCH MY STUFF!

“Mum he took my car!” I wail storming in to the house to the kitchen where my mum is sitting calmly reading a magazine.

“Sienna, don’t shout.” She scolds lightly bringing her coffee mug up to her lips.

“Romeo hot wired my car, he STOLE it!” I say pointing to the front of the house dramatically. My mum rolls her eyes.

“He wouldn’t have to steal it if you gave him lifts.” She mutters walking over to the sink and placing her cup in it. She was always on his side, Romeo this, Romeo that. It was starting to piss me off.

“Why didn’t he borrow your car?” I say basically jumping with annoyance.

“He said it was too girly, where are you going anyway it’s nine in the evening?” She turns to look at me an eyebrow raised.

“To the gym, for a workout.” I answer robotically; it wasn’t really a lie because I was going for a workout just not at the gym.

“Take my car then.” She sighs shaking her head lightly, I wonder if she knew sometimes. The way she would look disappointed if I left to late or came home in the early hours. I doubt she knew, she would stop me if she did.

“Thanks.” I say quickly grabbing her keys out the key bowl and exiting the house quickly.

I felt bad for lying; she was always so trusting and gave us loads of freedom. I didn’t take advantage when I was younger but when I started fighting I guess I did, Romeo did it first though bringing all those women home, at least I keep my shit away from the house.

_______________________________________________________________________________

So I ran out of gas but luckily it was only five minutes away from the underground entrance. At least now my mum can’t be mad at me for letting Romeo get stuck on a back road for two hours. Laughing to myself I step up the sidewalk grinning like a fool.

“Sienna?” Shutting my eyes tightly, you have got to be playing with me!

“Jacob and-“My eyes go wide as I leap forward, im going to kill him.

Strong arms wrap around my waist as my feet leave the floor and im momentarily surprised by the warmth of Jacobs’s chest.

“Let me go, im going to rip his throat out!” I yell angrily lunging again for Connor who stands a few feet away from me awkwardly sending Jacob a pleading look behind me.

“I can’t do that.” Jacob breaths in my ear and I shiver at the feeling it felt so good. I almost relax before I realize why im being held in mid air. I scratch at his arms.

“I will elbow you in the balls if you don’t let me go, im going to kill him!” I hiss again attempting to kick my legs out at Connor. Jacob doesn’t budge, it’s as if I weigh absolutely nothing, I know that isn’t true muscle weighs a lot okay!

 “I protect my pa- uh friends.” He says in my ear again and I let my body go slack, I’ll wait for him to release me and then ill go pummel Connor’s dirty fucking face.