Chapter 18

Chapter 17

‘No means no.’

“What do you mean no?” Romeo asks me as he follows me out to the back garden a frown on his face an annoyed expression on mine.

“I mean no I will not ask Jacob if you can borrow his sports car for a date with a model.” I respond in an annoyed tone.

All Romeo had done since he found out about me and Jacob was pestering me to ask him for his cars or money. It was really annoying and typically Romeo.

“Im your older brother what good is that if when you’re dating rich men I don’t get a cut?” He asks with a whine and I roll my eyes at his materialistic ways. Passing a glass of orange juice to Harley who is sitting on the garden table rolling her eyes along with me, she knows my frustrations he grew up with Romeo.

“Get lost dick head.” I tell him slumping into a chair and placing my own glass on the table Romeo huffs.

“When im married to a famous and rich hot super model, you are getting nothing from me!” He says storming back in to the house I ignore him, sometimes I wonder if he has periods.

“So have you thought about this weekend?” Harley asks me and I grimace.

“I just think it’s too soon to meet there families.” I say and Harley scoffs.

“Look we’re not marrying them tomorrow are we? It’s a party; we use to party all the time.” She says and I send her a weak look, you don’t know the half of it, I want to scream at her.

Jacob had told me Connor is going to tell her tonight and I was feeling on edge, I knew she would kick off at me for not telling her. I feel like shit.

“Yeah but do we even know them?” I mumble and Harley groans.

“Look Sia, you use to snog a boy with out knowing his name and now you actually like someone you won’t even go to his house!” She says exasperated. I grimace again, thanks for the memories Harley!

“I don’t do meet the parents.” I grumble to myself more and Harley rolls her eyes sending me a glare.

“You are coming, because I am not going on my own. That’s final.” She speaks sternly and I clench my teeth.

I really don’t want to go. But then I think about it and I do want to go, I want to do anything that gets me closer to Jacob but I just feel like it’s too soon.

I hadn’t fought in a while and I hadn’t heard anything about the underground being reopened, I even tried ringing Terry but he wasn’t overly keen to talk to me. The only reason I can think of is they think im shacking up with a Lawyer which I guess I am.

It’s frustrating because I want to fight but I’ll have to gain trust again and I don’t know if I have it in me. Maybe I should actually go to boxing classes.

“Sienna!” Leaving Harley to her own thoughts probably about Connor I walk into the house and find my mum standing by the door.

“Yeah?” I say watching as her she pulls her skirt up a little bit higher.

Oh no!

“Jacob and his cute friend are here.” She purrs slightly and I grimace walking over to the door and stepping in front of my mum.

“Come in.” I say quickly, Jacob kisses my cheek quickly and he and Connor walk in Connor looks nervous and on edge.

“I’ll be right out!” My mum calls as I all but drag the boys to the back yard.