Chapter 1

The Wolfs Maker

Chapter 1

Sienna West

Staring at the small blue figure hugging dress hanging on my brothers’ door knob I raise an eyebrow. Now that’s class at its finest!

“Ro, you’re going to be late for class!” Sending his door a loud kick I smile smugly. How I love being a cock block.

My brother Romeo West was a ladies man, a heartbreaker and a player. He caused me a hell of a lot of trouble through High School, people (Boys included) would want to be my friend to get to him and he would play with them until he got bored. I was the enemy soon after.

“Sia! Can I grab a lift to campus?” Peeling out of his bedroom door shirtless with only tight black boxers he sends me his trademark lazy smirk, his black hair hanging shaggily around his face.

“No way bro!” Sending him my own grin, that smirk won’t work on family punk, I walk over to the bathroom and slam the door pulling the lock across, the last think I want is one of his one night stands wondering in on me showering.

Sienna (Sia) West, that’s me. An eighteen year old college freshman majoring in Art, I’m not as simple to figure out as you think. I live in a friendly neighbour hood with my mother and brother, my dad passed away four years ago and that was my trigger.

I guess you could say I was trouble, I liked to play with people to but not in the way my brother does. I don’t sleep around and I don’t party. I get my kicks out of people underestimating me, I street fight and im good at it too.

Showering slowly I allow myself to think back to last night, I trace the new bruises on my ribs and arms. Never let them get your face. That was something my coach Terry taught me when I first got in to it, they never get a hit on my face.

“Sia! Hurry up Melanie wants to use the shower!”

“It’s Melissa!” I shake my head allowing a small chuckle to leave my lips as I hear a girl’s gruff annoyed voice shout. My brother is a whore, but a loveable one at that.

Turning the shower off I grab a towel from the rack and wrap it around my well toned figure allowing my hair to air dry. Try as I might my hair will always hang in soft curls bellow my breasts, straightening the damn thing was pointless.

“My lady.” I open the door and move out the way bowing my hair mockingly. She shuffles in to the bathroom keeping her head down.

Some are embarrassed and leave in the morning there make up smudged and there hair a mess. Some are proud and even stay for breakfast; I get a kick out of that.

“She’s a doll!” I say to my brother faking cheer, he grumbles something to him self as I send him thumbs up leaving the hall way to enter my room.

I hadn’t slept the night before, I snuck home just three hours ago and I was paying for it by the dark circles appearing under my eyes. It was worth it though, I was trying to work my way up in the underground ring, I was close to the top but I was female and that let me down some times.

“Sienna, Romeo I’m off to work! Family dinner at seven!” I nod my head to no one as my mum hollers up the stairs no doubt her mothering smile on her face.

My mum, Taliah West was as good as mothers get. She cooks, cleans and buys my brothers condoms. She knows us better than we give her credit for and sometimes it’s scary when you sneak in to the house and she replies ‘Nice ninja roll’ or something along those lines. Not that I do ninja rolls in the house… it was one time!