Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Jacob’s point of view – (This will NOT happen often)

I watched as her gorgeous brown eyes widen as they reached my own, her warm and inviting pink lips slightly a jar from shock.

The way she had said my name was like music to my ears.

She knows! Jacob!

A snarl rips through my chest as I send a warning glance to my brother and beta Tyler.

I am your Alpha Tyler, you will respect me and my mate.

My words are venomous and I meant every one. I turned back to my mate, Sienna. Her name was as beautiful as she was.

She stares at me surprise edged on all her features.

From the day I met her, I knew she was mine.

I couldn’t think of another woman let alone touch one; Sienna was all I could think about. I hadn’t expected to find my mate here; this was just a stop to gather enough money so we as a pack could go off grid.

But there she was, tough and sarcastic but elegant and beautiful at the same time.

Your head is making me feel sick.

Connor interrupts my thoughts as I let another snarl rip through me, Sienna jumps backwards in surprise and I feel myself calm. I don’t want her to be scared.

Shift.

I say calmly hoping they will do as they are told with out me needing to order them too.

Standing in front of her now on two legs I watch as her cheeks so bright pink.

“You’re naked, all three of you.” She mumbles covering her eyes with her hands, I chuckle at her innocence. I gesture for Tyler to go find us some clothes; we stashed some around the small forest just in case a moment like this one occurred.

“Sienna, are you scared?” I ask her when I notice how tense her shoulders are, she nods her head slowly.

“Yes.” She whispers and I frown, off course she’s scared.

“I will never hurt you.” I say calmly taking a step towards her, she stays still for a minute and I wonder whether I should reach out to her.

Suddenly quicker than I thought possible for a human she leaps up and runs past me, my face shocked.

“Christ! She’s fast.” Connor says staring at the tree’s she just ran through.

“Shall I follow her?” He asks me and I nod my head.

“Shift back, stay far enough way she won’t notice you but keep your guard up.” I tell him inkling my head in her last known direction. Connor nods his head.

He doesn’t have a choice I would order him to if he refused, I hated having that power.

Connor shifts and I watch his golden wolf trudge in the wake of my mate and my inner wolf howls in despair. We hated seeing her run away from us, we needed her.

Sienna West’s point of view –

Run, run and keep on running!

The only thoughts running through my mind as I scrambled through the thick tree’s feeling like someone was hot on my tail.

What did I just see? A wolf? Jacob? Connor and Tyler? I think im going mad, fucking crazy.

Raising my hands up I grab on to the top of the fence and haul myself over. Panting harshly leaning my hands on my knees I wonder what the hell am I going to do?