C H A P T E R 6

17000 years ago.

Clans were breaking apart. People went against each other and no one listened. Frustrated, a young man with blonde hair stood in the distance watching his clan fight before turning to walk into the forest. He encountered an old witch who came from the most powerful tribe which has complete control over all tribes and a bit of a control over the clans. The old witch told the young man, that he needs to unite all clans together and become their leader. The young man believed it was impossible but nonetheless did what the witch had told him to do. He conquered and merged all clans together and became their leader. The clans became peace as they live in harmony. The old witch smiled from the distance before returning to her tribe. 

Tribes had tattoos with strange symbols that glow whenever they use their powers. They were masters in potions and medicines. Many people seek them for the use of medicines and potions. The clans had tattoos drawn on their skins showing their occupations. 

Now

The four leapt to action. Francis using his useful night-vision, Loquin using his nose, Winter using her mind and Loira..... jumped up stumbling onto a chair and fell back onto a puddle from who knows what. She huffed feeling embarrassed as she glanced around helplessly. People were screaming as flashes of figures darted around targeting victims with their fear and drunkness disadvantage leading to an advantage to the figures. Whilst the four were being high on alert. The adults were full on panicking.

"Oh my, oh my, oh my," Janet stuttered her eyes searching in the dark frantically to no avail. Zed wrapped his arms tighter around his wife protectively whilst Gruff and Lovei glanced at each other desperately wondering when the king and his guards will arrive.

"This is ridiculous," Gruff cursed loudly over the screams and shouts whilst inside his brain he was singing to the song 'Scream and Shout'. Lovei glared at Gruff through the dark.

"Of course it's ridiculous. Nothing in the world is ever not ridiculous," Lovei grumbled moving about blindly racking his brain for ideas but came out with none except doing the duck dance. Lovei rubbed his temple feeling dumb. 

"Why would I think of the duck dance at this such time," he mumbled to himself. Unfortunately, Gruff heard him and barked an angry laugh.

"You would think of that at the such time because you are panicking and is not thinking as clear as day. You just need to relax your mind and focus!" Gruff shouted. Lovei let out a frustrated growl.

"You stoopid! I can't relax without the sun and a cool drink!" Gruff glared muttering under his breath.

"Only you Love. Only you," the four adults slammed and rammed at the dashing Pesks. 

"Ya'll nasty, nasty," Gruff yelled bringing his huge fist down on them. Soon enough, Vynx's guards burst in tackling all the pesks and some came to attend injuries of those in need. The adults sighed slightly before going in search of the children.

"Took ya'll long enough," Gruff grumbled as the guards bowed respectfully.

"Sorry sir. Sire has been busy lately," one of the guards replied. Gruff scoffed mumbling curse words to himself.

"Of course," he scowled. The guards bowed again.

"Please be easy on our king. He is a new inexperienced king and is still learning. He will succeed in no time," another one of the guards assured before carrying a body away. Gruff nodded turning away to check at the mess in his tavern.

"Looks like I need to spend some time to Bulk's inn," Gruff muttered thinking about his cousin. 

"Stupid,"