C H A P T E R 1 2

Morning arrived with the sun. The king's guests walked out of their rooms after getting ready for the day. Alexandra slipped onto her knee-length boots and swung on her satchel. Jaden stood behind her with his arms crossed as he stared outside the huge window in their room.

"We're gonna get moving, moving, moving. We're gonna get moving!" Emilia waltzed into the room with Fox trailing behind her like a lost puppy as usual. 

"Wasn't it meant to go, I like to move it, move it?" Alexandra raised a brow at her friend. Emilia shrugged.

"The new version is epic," she grinned. Fox nodded in agreement.

"Okay. We better get going. Where's the other four?" Jaden asked. Just as he finished speaking, the rest popped in.

"We're here. We're here," Hydra darted in high-fiving Emilia. Angelique shrugged at Jaden's questioning glance. Emeral and Sylvynir were holding books in their hands.

"Whatcha reading?" Alexandra swiftly appeared between the two. 

"It's some information about spells," Emeral replied. Sylvynir bobbed his head.

"What she said," he mumbled as Alexandra hummed scanning the words on the pages of the spell books.

"Any important information about Blues, Blood and Coalld spells?" Alexandra opened her satchel. Emeral nodded.

"Of course. Of course. They are spells to defeat the defeat Villains, Demon Monsters and Pesks," Sylvynir spoke for Emeral. The others listened with interest.

"Ah. I see. Should we teach the youngsters how to cast those spells?" Angelique tilted his head. Jaden nodded his head slowly.

"We should. Remember the prophecy? It's not us completing it now. I believe it might be one of them," Jaden uncrossed his arms thoughtfully. Alexandra agreed.

"I think it might be Winter. She seems to be the appropriate one for the task," Alexandra proposed her thought. Emilia rubbed her chin cluelessly.

"Oh. I really wish her luck then. After her nearly impossible task, I'll invite her to my coconut party where we'll chill by the seashore on a lone island," Emilia nodded her head beaming at her bright idea.

"Oh goodness me. You're such a bright, bright child," Angelique shook his head clapping slowly earning a smack from Emilia.

"Yeah, yeah," Hydra laughed at Emilia's reply. Comfortable silence fell in the room as they thought back to their missions they had to do which started 7 years ago.

"I wonder how Firelight and Andromeda are looking after Firandro," Alexandra mused. The others laughed slightly.

"I'm still very surprised that they had a dragonet together," Sylvynir flicked the book's page. 

"Yeah. Imagine their owners having a child together," Fox finally spoke making everyone laugh except Jaden and Alexandra who flushed slightly in embarrassment. 

"Well.. are we leaving or staying?" Hydra asked. Jaden hummed under his breath. 

"Someone gotta stay to teach the kids the spells," Jaden pointed out. Everyone turned to Emeral who stared no glared back indignantly.

"I gotta look after my garden and make potions," Emeral immediately backed away from the stares. 

"Hmm. Fine. Sylvynir?" Jaden raised his brows at Sylvynir who clasped his hands together rocking on his heel.

"Well, I have things to do," he made up an excuse.

"What kind of.. things?" Hydra narrowed her eyes suspiciously at him. Sylvynir cleared his throat.