E P I L O G U E

"MUMM! JACARANDA IS ANNOYYYINNGG!!" Voirx yelled running towards Loira who raised a brow. 

"SHE'S NOT ANNOYING!" Ralique shouted from the top of the tree that he and Jacaranda were hanging from.

"Why's my daughter annoying?" Alexandra asked amused. Voirx blushed avoiding Alexandra's eyes. Angelique laughed at his son's protectiveness. Ralique rolled his eyes. Definitely having Angelique's personality. Vynx embraced his daughter and looked around. After everything has ended, his friends all started their own family including him. Their child's name is a mix of both parents name together as they took a part of their parents genes with them. Ralique is Emeral and Angelique's. Jacaranda is Alexandra and Jaden's. Emox is Emilia and Fox's. Hynir is Sylvynir and Hydra's. Evander is Everett and Leander's. Erwin is Winter and Rivere's. Xeis is Xena and Francis'. Silarose being Silas and Primrose's whilst Voirx is his and Loira.

"Guys, we must return back to 'The Silver Terrain'," Leander appeared with his wife and son. Evander made a face at Voirx before looking up at his parents holding their hands tightly. 

"Already?" Fox frowned at his cousin. Leander smiled apologetically.

"Sorry bro. Our queen is asking for our return. Do you want to come too?" he asked. Leander and Fox have settled their hate over the time. Fox glance at his friends and shook his head regretfully. Leander and Everett smiled.

"You can visit anytime, you want. See you all," they bid everyone goodbye before teleporting back to their home. 

"Kids! It's time for snacks!!"

Years later:

"Jacque! Hyox! Home time!" Jacaranda called as Ralique rested his head on her shoulder lovingly waiting for their daughter to come home with their friend's son. Jacque ran into her parents happily. Hyox hopped in after her grinning up at them.

"I feel like they're gonna get married when they're older," Ralique whispered grinning at his wife who smiled agreeing with him. 

"COME FOR DINNNERRRR!!!" Hynir yelled. She smacked Emox's hand, her husband from trying to have a taste.

"BEFORE EMOX EATS IT ALL UP!!" she added making everyone rush towards the table and thank her for the delicious food. Erwin and Xeis patted Xewin, their daughter's head as she for once nicely ate her vegetables.

"Good girl," Silarose and Voirx narrowed their eyes at their son who refused to eat meat.

"How do you get this one to eat meat then? He's not healthy," Silarose frowned. They raised their brow at Sirx who ignored them and kept eating his green.

"Don't worry. He'll turn green in the future," Xewin's cute voice sounded making Sirx's green eyes widen and immediately drop his vegetable and quickly grab a meat to eat. Everyone laughed.

"Good one!" they congratulated her.

Years later:

"I'm correct that they'll end up together! Ay!" Ralique laughed at his wife who gave him an amused expression. They watched their grandson, Quex playing with Firando. They turned to their child's best friend Xewin who crossed her arms amused.

"Cute couples," she snickered. They laughed with her before leaving as Jacque and Hyox walked up to their friend with a smirk.

"You're just jealous," they teased. Xewin laughed waving her hand dismissively. 

"How's Sirx?" they asked looking slightly serious. Xewin shrugged.

"He's still having his medicine," she looked slightly concerned.