𝐜𝐡.𝐭𝐰𝐨

After eating dinner with Yoongi and Jimin, Jungkook had some ideas on how to handle Taehyung's poor behavior. He was waiting for the right time to use his plans on Taehyung, right when it would strike him the most. That would make sure the younger wouldn't act out again.

Finally, the right time came. Taehyung was stomping around the house, screaming at the top of his lungs at Jungkook. He had wanted more sweets, but Jungkook had told him no for fear he would get sick. Taehyung retaliated by throwing things on the floor and yelling.

"Tae, sit down on the couch, now!"

Taehyung stuck his tongue out at Jungkook and kept walking around yelling. Like Jungkook would do anything to him anyway. The younger always let Taehyung do what he wanted.

Jungkook walked faster, grabbing Taehyung by the arm. Taehyung jumped. Jungkook dragged him to the couch and sat him down.

"This is your last warning, Kim Taehyung. Behave or you'll be punished."

"P-punished? How K-Kookie Bear?" Taehyung asked, now curious.

"You'll find out if you're bad, Tae."

Taehyung pouted. "I st-still want sweets."

"I already told you no. You can have fruit," Jungkook said blatantly.

Taehyung started yelling again. Jungkook leaned forward and closed his hand over Taehyung's mouth. Taehyung gave him a dirty look.

"Fine, you asked for it."

Jungkook lifted Taehyung from the couch and brought him to the bedroom. He put Taehyung on the bed and picked up a bandana. He tied the bandana around Taehyung's face, covering his mouth. "Stop. Talking." Taehyung looked at him with wide eyes. Jungkook took a tie and tied one of Taehyung's wrists to the bedpost. "Stop. Running. Around."

"20 minutes. This is the nicest of the punishments I have in mind, Tae. Behave."

Jungkook sat on the floor, his back against the wall as he typed away on his phone. Taehyung rolled his eyes and fell back on the bed. Jungkook lifted his phone and called Taehyung's name. Taehyung looked over at him. Jungkook took a picture of the elder. Taehyung started yelling at him, the sound muffled.

"Nuh uh, Tae. No talking or you'll get a worse punishment."

Taehyung pouted and laid back down. Jungkook smiled and sent the picture to Yoongi.

To: Yoongi hyung
Look what I did. You inspired me, hyung.

Yoongi texted back almost immediately.

From: Yoongi hyung
Lol go tickle him

Jungkook burst out laughing. He stood up and walked over to Taehyung. The younger leaned down and started tickling Taehyung's sides.

Taehyung's eyes widened and he couldn't stop himself from laughing. Jungkook shushed him, warning him to keep quiet. Taehyung squirmed on the bed, trying to keep as quiet as he could.

Jungkook finally gave him mercy, laughing. Taehyung panted through the bandana and glared at him. Jungkook kissed his forehead. "Be good. Only 10 minutes left."

After the 10 minutes were up, Jungkook untied Taehyung from the bed. He pulled off the bandana slowly.

"Did you learn your lesson, Taetae?"

Taehyung nodded his head. "Will Kookie Bear k-kiss Taetae a-again?"

Jungkook's face burned bright red. "D-Does Taetae want Kookie Bear to kiss him?"

Taehyung nodded, his bottom lip between his teeth.

Jungkook hesitated. Him and Taehyung weren't exactly dating. Taehyung pulled Jungkook down to him, kissing him on the mouth. Jungkook warmed up to it immediately, letting the Little take control.

Only when Taehyung swiped his tongue across Jungkook's lower lip did Jungkook know Taehyung had gotten out of little space. He immediately opened his mouth, letting the elder explore his mouth. Taehyung pulled Jungkook closer to him so that the younger was on top of him. Taehyung rolled them over so he was on top. He licked into Jungkook's mouth, hearing the younger mewl underneath him.

"Tae- Taehyung," Jungkook said inbetween kisses. Taehyung pulled back to look at him. "Are you sure?" Taehyung looked at him and nodded. Jungkook reached up and pulled him down again so Taehyung would know he felt the same.

© w/me ⭒ ࣪