𝐜𝐡.𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

"Jungkookie!" Taehyung whispered excitedly. He was laying on top of the younger, looking down at his sleeping face. Jungkook looked so much younger when he was sleeping, and really pretty. Taehyung loved it.

"J-Jungkookie!" Taehyung whispered again, slightly shaking Jungkook.

Jungkook groaned sleepily and blinked. "Tae?" he asked with hooded eyes.

Taehyung giggled. "Kookie B-Bear, wake up!"

"What's wrong, kitten?" Jungkook asked, laying his head down and looking away.

Taehyung blushed. He made a funny face and waited for Jungkook to open his eyes fully. When Jungkook looked at the elder, he laughed and rolled him over.

"Taetae, lemme sleep."

Taehyung giggled and made the face again, making Jungkook laugh. Jungkook pulled Taehyung closer to him and kissed his forehead. "Sleep with me?"

"I w-wanna do s-something!" Taehyung whined, snuggling into Jungkook's arms.

Jungkook smiled and closed his eyes, still pressing kisses to Taehyung's face. "We will. Just let me cuddle you and your silly face."

Taehyung laughed and made the silliest face he could, tapping Jungkook's cheek so the younger would look at him.

~

Jungkook brought Taehyung his food, setting it in front of the elder on the table. Taehyung thanked him and pulled a silly face. Jungkook shook his head with a smile and kissed him softly.

"You're such a little nerd, Tae."

Taehyung giggled and poked his cheeks. "Th-that's me, J-Jungkookie!"

Jungkook grinned. "My little nerd."

Taehyung nodded happily and started eating his food. He had been really well behaved lately, not as hyper as usual and trying his best not to annoy Jungkook. It made the younger feel really, really special, so he was planning on spoiling Taehyung as much as he could.

"Wait here, kitten. I'll be right back." Jungkook kissed Taehyung's hair and left the kitchen, practically running to the bedroom.

Jungkook stepped into the small closet, rummaging around towards the back. When he found the package he was looking for, he grinned to himself and hugged the box to his chest. The younger stepped out of the room and made it to the kitchen, hugging the box the entire way.

Taehyung watched him walk in with the present and his mouth dropped open once his eyes found it. "K-Kookie Bear!"

Jungkook, grinning, placed the silver wrapped package on the table. On top was a light green bow, perfectly matching the collar around Taehyung's neck. Taehyung gazed at the box for a minute before looking at Jungkook again.

"Wh-what's it for, Kookie?"

Jungkook kissed his head. "For you."

Taehyung giggled. "But why?"

"Because you've been so good, Taetae. I wanted to get you something."

Taehyung bounced in his seat. "C-Can I o-open it?"

The minute Jungkook nodded, Taehyung took off the bow and slapped it on Jungkook's cheek. "M-My present Daddy." Jungkook giggled and watched Taehyung rip into the paper. The elder froze once he saw the top of the box.

Taehyung glanced back to Jungkook. "You..?"

Jungkook motioned for him to continue. Taehyung, unsurely, obeyed. The elder opened the box, his eyes settling on the headband inside. Jungkook reached over from behind Taehyung and picked up the present, placing it on Taehyung's head perfectly. He ruffled Taehyung's hair to cover the band itself, only the brown, fluffy ears visible.

"K-Kookie Bear..."

"My little kitten, right?" Jungkook said, kissing Taehyung's cheek. He reached towards the box again and pulled out a gold bracelet.

Taehyung's mouth was open as Jungkook fastened the golden bracelet on the elder's wrist. It hung off only slightly, contrasting beautifully with Taehyung's tan skin.

"My little kitten. You've been so good."

Taehyung wiped at his face, only to find himself crying. Jungkook, noticing this, froze and dropped to his knees, holding the younger's hands in his.

"Baby, you alright?"

Taehyung smiled and nodded at him. "Th-thank you so much, Daddy... I..."

Jungkook reached up and wiped the tears from Taehyung's cheeks. "Don't cry, baby. Oh no, I'm sorry. Don't be sad."

Taehyung shook his head. "I'm h-happy. I'm s-so happy."

Jungkook smiled and cupped Taehyung's cheek and jaw, moving up to kiss him. Taehyung's tears wet Jungkook's face as well. When Jungkook pulled away, he swiped his thumb under Taehyung's eyes, ridding the elder of his tears.

"I love you, Taetae."

"I love y-you too, Daddy. So m-much. It h-hurts."

"What hurts, baby?" Jungkook asked, his brow furrowed and his eyes worried. "What is it?"

Taehyung giggled. "D-Daddy! I just mean th-that I love y-you so much i-it hurts." He looked at Jungkook, giving him his greatest stupid face.

Jungkook let out a breath and smiled, poking Taehyung's cheeks. "I love you too."

© w/me ⭒ ࣪