𝐜𝐡.𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Jungkook had to go to work again, so he left Taehyung at Namjoon and Seokjin's. Taehyung was excited to see his hyungs and immediately ran to lay on the couch, belting out some song he had heard on the way over.

Jungkook kissed Taehyung goodbye and left the two to take care of him. Taehyung waved as Jungkook left.

Seokjin turned to the Little. "Hey, Taetae. What'd you like to do?"

Taehyung thought for a minute. "M-Maybe... I d-dun know, Uncle Seokjinnie."

Seokjin smiled and Namjoon came over to sit down on the couch as well. He threw Taehyung's legs over his lap and tickled the bottom of his feet, making Taehyung giggle and squirm.

"We could get ice cream if you'd like?" Namjoon offered.

Taehyung smiled and shook his head. "If I h-had ice cream, K-Kookie Bear would yell at m-me again!"

Namjoon looked over at Seokjin with a dumbfounded look, not able to believe Taehyung was listening to Jungkook of all people. Seokjin just shrugged.

"Is there anything specific you wanna do then, Taehyung-ah?" Seokjin asked, bending down to sit on the table in front of the couch.

Taehyung squinted his eyes at the ceiling. "Um... m-maybe we could... n-nooo, maybe..." Taehyung started blabbering quickly, his stammering and slight lisp catching up with him.

Seokjin held up a hand while he blinked quickly. "Slow down, little one. I can barely understand you.

Taehyung pouted and looked down. "I-Ice cream is fine."

Namjoon sent him a worried look and Seokjin sighed. "Sure thing, Taehyungie."

~

Jungkook picked up Taehyung from their house later on in the afternoon. Taehyung didn't run up to greet him, but padded over to the door carrying his things with a smile. Jungkook tousled his hair.

"Did you have a good time, Taetae?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung simply nodded. "Say goodbye to Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung, okay?"

Taehyung turned around and waved, smiling shyly. He pushed by Jungkook to leave the apartment. Jungkook offered the two eldest a small smile before closing the door and following Taehyung down the stairs to the car.

Jungkook took Taehyung's things and put them in the back of the car. He helped Taehyung into the passenger seat and fastened his seatbelt. Before closing Taehyung's door, Jungkook kissed his forehead, making Taehyung giggle softly.

Jungkook put the car into drive and pulled out of the parking lot. "Taetae?" he asked, watching the road.

"Hmm?" Taehyung responded.

"Are you okay?"

Taehyung nodded and looked down. Jungkook tsked.

"I know something's wrong. Why don't you tell me? We have plenty of time before we get home." Jungkook glanced over at the younger. He took Taehyung's hand in his and Taehyung leaned over to rest his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Well, Taetae was t-trying to talk to Uncle Jinnie a-and Uncle Namjoonie a-and I think they think I-I'm weird..." he trailed off, looking down as he fiddled with his fingers in his lap.

Jungkook sighed. "Why would you think that, Taetae? You know they love you."

Taehyung shrugged against him. "I d-dunno, Kookie B-Bear. I was j-just talking and got ex-excited and Uncle Jinnie s-said he couldn't under-understand what I was s-saying."

Jungkook pulled off the road suddenly onto a sidestreet. Taehyung watched, confused, as the younger turned around in a driveway and went back the way they came.

"Kookie Bear? Wh-where are we g-going?" Taehyung asked.

"Nowhere, baby. Just tell Daddy what happened okay?" Jungkook cooed, leaning his head against Taehyung's momentarily.

Taehyung nodded and explained the whole story.

~

Jungkook pounded on Seokjin and Namjoon's apartment door, probably concerning the rest of the goddamn floor. Namjoon opened the door, not sure what to expect, but was pushed aside by the youngest. Jungkook ran into the apartment and yelled for Seokjin.

"Jungkookie? What?" Seokjin said, appearing in the room.

Jungkook charged at him angrily. Seokjin squealed and held out his hands to protect himself. He caught Jungkook's chest with his hands and kept him away. Namjoon came running in and wrapped his arms around the youngest, pulling him away from Seokjin.

"Jungkook, what the hell?!" Seokjin yelled.

Jungkook was struggling against Namjoon's grasp, practically growling. "Why would you say that to him, Jin hyung?!"

Seokjin tilted his head, thoroughly confused. "Say what to who?!"

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "You told Tae you couldn't understand him?! Dude, what the fuck!"

Namjoon's eyes widened and he dragged Jungkook farther away from an angry Seokjin. Seokjin advanced on him and gripped Jungkook's ear between his fingers. Jungkook squealed and tried to slap his hand away, but Namjoon let him go and Seokjin held onto his ear tighter.

"What the hell do you mean?! He was talking so quickly, I didn't understand a thing he was saying! I just told him to slow down!"

"Jin hyung, he talks so fast and with a stutter because he thinks too quickly and his mouth doesn't catch up with him. What the fuck, Jin!"

Seokjin raised his hand to slap Jungkook but Namjoon caught his hand before it could reach Jungkook. Jungkook flinched and raised his hands to protect his face.

"Jungkook-ah, I didn't mean to upset him! Where is he?!"

"I'm o-over here!" Taehyung said from the door, giggling.

The three turned around to look at him. "Tae?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung waved. "S-Sorry. Kookie Bear j-just looked funny when Uncle Jinnie g-got his ear." He giggled again.

Seokjin walked over to Taehyung and took his face in his hands. "Taehyung-ah, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. I can understand you perfectly, you were just blabbering."

Taehyung smiled brightly. "That's o-okay, Uncle Jinnie. Taetae knows he t-talks too fast some-sometimes."

Seokjin nodded and kissed his forehead. Jungkook walked over to Taehyung and hugged around his middle. "Is my Taetae okay now?"

Taehyung nodded. "Y-Yes, Kookie Bear. But Taetae is t-tired."

Jungkook rubbed his back and looked over at Seokjin. "Sorry, Jin hyung."

Seokjin smiled and waved him off. "Whatever. Go home."

Jungkook nodded and led Taehyung from the apartment again.

© w/me ⭒ ࣪