𝐜𝐡.𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

"There's one more surprise, Taetae," Jungkook said, holding the elder in his arms.

Taehyung looked up him. "What is it?" Jimin looked confused as well.

Yoongi stood up. "Alright, everyone. Dessert at mine." Jimin gasped and sprinted to the car, ready to leave.

"Jimin!" Yoongi called. "Come clean up!"

Jimin giggled and ran back. "I almost forgot, Daddy. Sorryyy~"

~

They were all sitting in Yoongi and Jimin's living room, the Littles waiting not so patiently for the dessert they were promised. Taehyung was sitting in Jungkook's lap, nearly falling asleep in the comforting embrace. Jimin was laid out on the floor, hugging his blue elephant. Taehyung was holding his green one.

Yoongi finally came back into the room with a huge plate of cookies. Jimin and Taehyung scrambled over and grabbed about five each. Their caregivers let them eat how they wanted considering the circumstances.

~

Taehyung was smiling as he laid on the couch. Jungkook came over and brushed his hair from his face, kissing his cheek. Taehyung looked at him and giggled.

"What is it, little one?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung shrugged. "I d-dunno. I just love m-my Kookie Bear."

Jungkook laughed. "Alright, little one. I love you too."

Taehyung smiled that beautiful boxy smile of his. Jungkook couldn't help but kiss him.

"Time for your bath, Taetae. Do you want me to help you?" he asked.

Taehyung sighed happily and stood up, stretching. "Yes, p-please, Kookie Bear."

Jungkook led him to the bathroom and helped him into the filling tub. He handed Taehyung his favourite bath toys and dropped a green bath bomb in the water.

He cleaned Taehyung's body from all the grass stains, shampooing his hair carefully. Taehyung hummed as Jungkook bathed him.

After his bath, Jungkook helped him dry off and get dressed in an oversized shirt and boxers. He sat Taehyung down in front of him and dried off his hair with the towel. Taehyung giggled as Jungkook shook his head in the towel. Jungkook smiled and leaned down to give the younger a kiss on the cheek. Taehyung blushed.

Jungkook and Taehyung spent the rest of their evening watching various movies on the couch. Jungkook was half sitting, half laying down against the armrest and Taehyung was lying between his legs, head on Jungkook's stomach. Jungkook was petting through his fluffy, tangled hair. Jungkook knew Taehyung was asleep when he stopped giggling at the movie. He let Taehyung sleep on him for awhile, continuing to pet his hair.

Jungkook shook Taehyung awake gently, turning off the TV and leading Taehyung to his bedroom. He laid Taehyung down in bed, pulling the blankets over him. He kissed his head and climbed into bed on the other side. Jungkook touched their foreheads together and smiled when Taehyung moved a leg between his and threw his arm over the younger's waist.

Jungkook tilted his chin up to kiss Taehyung momentarily. "I love you, Little Tae."

Taehyung fluttered his eyes. "I lo-love you too, Kookie Bear!" He giggled. Taehyung pulled Jungkook closer to him. Jungkook just smiled and closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling of Taehyung's soft breaths on his face.

© w/me ⭒ ࣪