𝐜𝐡.𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

Jungkook was growing more worried as the days went on. Taehyung had since returned to normal, running around and misbehaving, forcing Jungkook to come up with more punishments. Taehyung was fine, Jungkook was just worried about how Taehyung thought he wasn't wanted. Who the hell had told him that? Why did he let himself think that?

Jungkook was sitting on the couch holding Taehyung in his lap. The elder was coloring in a book, back tensed as he focused. Jungkook hugged around Taehyung's middle, putting his chin on his shoulder.

"Tae?" Jungkook asked.

The Little hummed in response.

"Why would you think that?"

"What a-are you talking about, Kookie Bear?" Taehyung put his things down and stood up, turning so he was facing the younger. He sat back on Jungkook's legs, just above his knees. He put his legs to the sides of Jungkook. His head tilted cutely.

"When you asked if I didn't want to be with you. Why would you think that?" Jungkook took one of Taehyung's hands in his.

Taehyung smiled softly. "Someone w-was bothering me. I don't b-believe that anymore, K-Kookie!"

Jungkook leaned closer to him. "Who was bothering you?"

"It's okay. I w-was in the store looking at pacis and asked if th-they had bigger size - sizes." Taehyung looked down.

Jungkook pulled Taehyung's face up to meet his eyes. Taehyung smiled and continued.

"They brought me tod-toddler ones and I asked for them l-like my size. They y-yelled at me and said I w-was disgusting and that no one w-wanna be with me."

"Oh, Tae," Jungkook said. He hugged the elder, running his hands through Taehyung's hair. Taehyung hugged him back tightly. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay, Kook - Kookie Bear! You proved them wrong!" Taehyung giggled and kissed Jungkook's cheek.

Jungkook smiled and cupped Taehyung's face with his hand. He brushed a thumb over his cheek lovingly before pulling him down for a quick kiss.

"I'm glad I did, little one."

Taehyung giggled and picked up his colouring book. He slid off Jungkook's lap and leaned back against the couch, throwing his legs on Jungkook's lap.

"Will Kookie Bear r-rub my feet?" the Little asked, sticking out his bottom lip and giving his caregiver doe eyes.

Jungkook laughed. "Sure, Taetae. I'd love to." Jungkook smiled and began rubbing Taehyung's feet.

Taehyung hummed to himself as he coloured. Jungkook closed his eyes and listened while massaging Taehyung's feet. It felt oddly domestic, but Jungkook wasn't complaining.

© w/me ⭒ ࣪