𝐜𝐡.𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"K-Kookie Bear," Taehyung whined as he entered the room.

Jungkook turned around to look in the direction of his voice. Taehyung was standing there, flushed and hair messy. He had his green elephant in his hand, holding onto it by one leg. His eyes were kind of hazy. Jungkook stood up and walked over to him, holding his chin lightly.

"Taetae, baby, do you feel okay?" Jungkook took one of his hands and put the back of it against Taehyung's forehead. It was too hot to be normal.

Taehyung gently shook his head.

"What hurts, baby? What feels bad?" Jungkook rubbed the back of his neck.

"E-Everything, Kookie Bear." Taehyung sniffled.

Jungkook nodded and led him to the couch. He laid the elder down and supported his head with a pillow. He fussed over the Little, kissing all over his face. Taehyung giggled a bit before having a coughing fit. Jungkook pouted.

"Stay here, baby. I'll be right back."

Taehyung nodded and his gaze followed Jungkook out of the room. He pouted to himself and hid his face in his elephant.

Jungkook returned with a cool washcloth and a soft blanket. He covered Taehyung in the blanket, tucking him in completely. The younger placed the washcloth on his forehead, moving his bangs out of the way.

"Feel better, Taetae?"

Taehyung smiled a bit. "A l-little. Th-thank you, Kookie Bear."

Jungkook returned the smile. "Alright. That's good. One more thing, baby. Hold on." Jungkook left to get something from the bathroom.

When he came back, Taehyung eyes widened. He started shaking his head, his eyes on the bottle in Jungkook's hands.

"N-No, Kookie Bear. P-Please, no." The elder hid his face under the blanket.

"Taetae... Come on. You'll feel better." Jungkook sat down and started pouring the medicine into the cap.

"No! I-I don't want to! You can't m-make me!" Taehyung yelled, his voice muffled from the blanket.

"Tae, you're taking this medicine," Jungkook sighed. He pulled the blanket off of Taehyung.

Taehyung looked at him with wide eyes and a quivering lip. His eyes started filling with tears. Jungkook gave him a look, making Taehyung huff.

"It t-tastes bad!"

"It'll make you feel better."

"K-Kookie Bear!"

"Taehyung!"

Taehyung pouted again and sat up. He started kicking at the couch with his heels, throwing a tantrum.

"Kookie B-Bear! No! I won't do it! N-No!"

Jungkook let him ride out his tantrum. After a few minutes of yelling, pouting, and fake crying, Jungkook said, "Are you done now, Taetae?"

Taehyung looked down. He nodded.

Jungkook quirked his mouth to one side. He leaned forward and placed his hand on Taehyung's jaw. Taehyung sadly opened his mouth and allowed Jungkook to pour the medicine into his mouth.

Taehyung's face changed to a smirk. Jungkook, realizing he was about to spit it at him, closed his hand over the elder's mouth.

Taehyung pouted and kept the nasty tasting medicine on his tongue. Jungkook took his other hand and pinched Taehyung's nose, forcing him to swallow.

"K-Kookie Bear! N-Not fair!" Taehyung complained.

"Oh? And letting you spit it on me is fair?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes and laid back down, placing the washcloth back on his forehead. "This st-stupid medicine thingies better w-work."

Jungkook chuckled and kissed Taehyung's forehead. Taehyung smiled and sighed happily, reaching up and hugging Jungkook to his chest.

"Thank y-you, Kookie Bear."

Jungkook leaned back and brushed Taehyung's hair with his fingers. He pressed a quick kiss to the elder's lips, earning an excited little mewl that made him giggle.

~

Jungkook came into the living room with a bowl of soup in his hands. He put it on the table in front of Taehyung. He helped the elder sit up and he kissed his temple. Taehyung smiled and immediately started eating the soup, it being his favourite.

Taehyung's fever had gone away a few hours ago. Jungkook wasn't sure how much better he was feeling. Half of Jungkook was sure Taehyung was drawing it out just for the attention Jungkook was giving him. The other half was telling that half to shut up, he loved taking care of him.

© w/me ⭒ ࣪