𝐜𝐡.𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Jimin, Taehyung, and Hoseok ran up to the nearest house, costumes flowing behind them. Jungkook leaned his head on Yoongi's shoulder, closing his eyes from his exhaustion. Seokjin patted Jungkook's shoulder and smiled, his other hand holding Namjoon's.

Taehyung ran back to them, throwing himself onto Jungkook. Jungkook smiled sleepily and held him, rocking back and forth. "What'd you get, baby?"

"So, s-so much, Kookie Bear!" Taehyung giggled and pulled away, opening his bag so Jungkook could look into it.

Jungkook smiled and peeked inside. "Wow, Taetae. That's great."

Jimin and Hoseok came back as well, going to their respective caregivers. Jungkook watched as Namjoon picked Hoseok up slightly, planting kisses all over his face, Seokjin running his hands through the Little's hair.

"K-Kookie Bear, can we k-keep trick or treating?" Taehyung asked, his eyes wide and lips pouting.

Jungkook sighed and smoothed Taehyung's hair from his face. "It's getting late, baby."

"Kookie Bearrr..." the elder whined. "Hobi and J-Jiminie, they get to st-stay out!"

Jungkook peeked over at Namjoon, Seokjin, and Yoongi. They were all petting their Littles and making promises to go to more and different streets.

The youngest sighed and turned back to his beloved boyfriend. "I guess so, little Taetae. But you can't be grumpy when you're tired tomorrow, alright?"

Taehyung nodded enthusiastically. "I p-promise!" He ran from Jungkook and grabbed Jimin and Hoseok, dragging them further down the street.

Jungkook watched them run away; Taehyung a dog, Hoseok a cowboy and holding a horse, and Jimin in the most ridiculous but cutest mochi themed costume ever. Taehyung was still the cutest to him, though.

Yoongi walked up to Jungkook and threw an arm over his shoulders, tousling his hair. "Tired yet? This is your first Halloween with him. Jin hyung's and Namjoon-ah's too."

Jungkook nodded. "Mhm," he confirmed.

Seokjin and Namjoon walked over to them as well. "When's a good time to call it a night, Yoongi-ah?" Seokjin asked.

Yoongi shrugged. "Whenever you think, hyung. What time is it now?"

Namjoon looked down at his watch. "About 9:30."

Yoongi nodded. "Before 10."

~

All the Littles complained when they were forced back to Yoongi and Jimin's apartment. However, when they saw the Halloween cookies on the table, they quickly shut up and stuffed their mouths.

Taehyung climbed into Jungkook's lap on the floor, offering the younger a bite of his cookie. "C-Cookie for K-Kookie!" Jungkook chuckled and took a small bite, then kissed Taehyung's nose.

Seokjin and Namjoon decided to leave, knowing Hoseok got cranky fairly easy. The Littles said their goodbyes and waved as the three left. Yoongi sat down on the couch, pulling Jimin to rest between his legs, the younger's head on his stomach.

Taehyung pawed at Jimin's leg. Jimin looked down at him, grinning.

"J-Jiminieee!"

"Yeah, Taetae?" Jimin nudged him with his knee.

"D-Do you wanna trade c-candy?" Taehyung beamed up at him, eyes wide.

Jimin squealed and got up, running to his candy bucket. He brought it over to Taehyung, dumping it out on the floor. Taehyung grabbed his and did the same.

Jungkook smiled to himself as the two Littles traded candy, offering each other different types for certain amounts of others. Jungkook glanced over at Yoongi, who had seemed to have fallen asleep.

Once they had finished exchanging candy and putting everything away, Jungkook ruffled Taehyung's hair. "I think it's time to go home now, baby."

Taehyung nodded and hugged Jimin. "Bye b-bye, Jiminie!" Taehyung stood up and jumped on Yoongi, hugging him tightly. Yoongi jerked awake and swore. "Bye, Uncle Y-Yoon!"

Yoongi complied and patted Taehyung's back. "Bye, kiddo."

~

Jungkook was sitting on the edge of the couch, Taehyung sitting on the floor in front of him. The elder was playing with his elephant in his lap. Jungkook was brushing Taehyung's hair, getting out all the tangles as gently as he could. Taehyung was humming to himself and Jungkook smiled, humming along to the song with him.

Taehyung absolutely loved having his hair brushed, and Jungkook would be lying if he said he didn't love brushing it. Jungkook found himself twirling the elder's hair, creating more tangles for him to brush out.

"Hey, K-Kookie Bear?"

"Hmm?" Jungkook hummed, still brushing through Taehyung's hair.

"Can I h-have more candy?" Taehyung tilted his head back, gazing up at his caregiver.

Jungkook shook his head. "No, no, little one. It's too late for that. Too much sugar, babe."

Taehyung whined softly. "But, K-Kookie Bear."

"Tomorrow, my love. Tomorrow." Jungkook put his head back down, making him face forward.

Taehyung grumbled. "Will you s-sing to me at least, D-Daddy?"

Jungkook's stomach warmed at the name. He couldn't keep the smile off his face. "Of course, Taetae."

Jungkook began softly singing to Taehyung, grinning as Taehyung swayed back and forth to the sound of his voice.

© w/me ⭒ ࣪