𝐜𝐡.𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Jungkook was sitting on the couch, head in his hands. Taehyung was skipping around the room quickly, bumping into things and knocking them over.

"Taetae, if you stop running around, I'll give you candy," Jungkook groaned.

Taehyung stopped. "C-Candy?" he asked, tilting his head.

Jungkook looked up and nodded frantically. "Yeah, yeah. All the candy you want. Just stop running around."

Taehyung skipped over to him. "Kookie Bear, I w-want candy! Please! I won't ran - run around anymore!"

Jungkook smiled. "Okay, let's get you candy then."

~

Taehyung was sitting on the floor, taking small bites out of his chocolate bar. He was surrounded by both wrapped candy and candy wrappers.

Jungkook was on the couch, taking advantage of his downtime. Just as he was falling asleep, Taehyung started bouncing on the floor.

"Kookie Bear, let's go, let's g-go, let's go!"

"Go where, what?" Jungkook asked, rubbing his eyes.

"I don't know! A - the park! S-Somewhere!" Taehyung got up and started jumping around, dancing to music that wasn't there.

Fuck. Jungkook hadn't thought this through. He calmed down Taehyung only to give him a sugar rush.

"Kookie Bearrrrr!"

Jungkook screamed into a pillow. "Okay, okay. We'll go to the park."

Taehyung squealed and ran to grab his shoes. He grabbed Jungkook's as well, bringing them to the younger. "Here g - you go, Daddy."

Jungkook looked down at the shoes with wide eyes. "T-Thanks, Tae."

Taehyung just smiled and lifted his feet up for Jungkook to tie his laces. Jungkook did, kissing Taehyung's cheek when he was done.

Taehyung practically sprinted from the apartment, leaving a tired Jungkook to run after him.

~

Jungkook watched as Taehyung ran around the park, going up and down the slides and play structures. The elder ran to the swings, kicking his feet. He called for Jungkook to come push him, which he did.

"Kookie Bear, come pu - push me!"

"Yes, Taetae." Jungkook went over and pushed Taehyung gently on the swing. He went around him, pushing him from the front this time. Each time Taehyung came close, he leaned in and kissed him, making Taehyung giggle.

Taehyung proceeded to run around for about two hours. He finally started to yawn and came over to Jungkook, leaning on him.

"Let's go home, Taetae. You can have a nap."

Taehyung nodded, his eyes closed. Jungkook threw his arm over Taehyung's shoulders, helping him to the car.

~

At home, Jungkook expected Taehyung to be out like a light. Instead, the guy seemed to catch a second wind. He was running around again, breaking things in his wake.

"Taehyung, if you don't stop running, I swear to god I will give you punishment!"

Taehyung ignored him, running around. Jungkook stood up and grabbed Taehyung's ear, effectively stopping him. He dragged Taehyung to the couch, ignoring his squealing. He put Taehyung over his lap and put his hand on his bum.

"Taetae, I'm sorry. I don't know how else I'm gonna get you to listen." Jungkook brought his hand down.

Taehyung gasped and shut his eyes tightly. "Kookie, n-no!"

"Just five, Taetae. Five." He brought his hand down twice more.

Taehyung shook on his lap. He ended with two more slaps, massaging his bum immediately after. Jungkook picked him up, holding him.

"I'm sorry, Taetae."

"It's - it's okay, Kookie Bear. I didn't lis-listen." He hugged Jungkook.

"I hope I didn't hurt you too bad, Taetae," Jungkook muttered, snuggling the elder.

"Barely at - at all. I promise." Taehyung smiled. "I promise to listen y - to you more."

Jungkook smiled and closed his eyes, resting his head against Taehyung's. Taehyung grinned and hugged Jungkook tighter.

"I love you, Taetae."

"I l-love you too, Kookie Bear!" Taehyung giggled.

Jungkook rubbed his head against the elder's, smelling his blond hair. Taehyung fell back on the couch, holding a pillow to his chest.

"I'm t- sleepy now," Taehyung hummed, closing his eyes.

Jungkook laughed. "Go to sleep, little one. 'M right here." Jungkook patted his legs and let Taehyung fall asleep.

© w/me ⭒ ࣪