𝐜𝐡.𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"Why do you gotta keep leaving him with me? Why not Joon-ah and Jin hyung?" Yoongi complained, tapping his foot.

Jungkook sighed. "Please. This is the last long shift I really have. And he really likes you, hyung. Please."

Yoongi turned around and looked at Jimin and Taehyung, who were wrestling on the carpet. He looked back at Jungkook and narrowed his eyes. "Fine."

Jungkook squealed and hugged Yoongi before the elder pushed him away gently. "Thank you so much, hyung! I'll be back soon, okay?" Jungkook left.

Yoongi turned around and growled under his breath. He made his way over to the Littles and sat down on the couch. Jimin successfully pinned Taehyung underneath him and they were both panting.

"Nice job, Jiminie. You can do better, Tae. Give it to him."

Jimin looked at Yoongi quizzingly before Taehyung flipped their positions, pinning Jimin under him. They both laughed and Taehyung let him go.

"U-Uncle Yoon?" Taehyung asked, looking up at Yoongi with wide eyes.

"Hm?" Yoongi responded, leaning down to look at him.

"When's K-Kookie coming b-back?" Taehyung looked up at him expectantly.

"Later. Play with Jiminie until then, okay?"

Taehyung nodded and got up, going to find Jimin, who had gone into the kitchen. Yoongi smiled, leaning back on the couch and mentally praising himself for being such a good caregiver.

After a while, a crashing sound was heard from the kitchen. Yoongi's brows furrowed and he stood up. Upon entering the kitchen, he took in the sight of various amounts of food everywhere.

"What the..."

Taehyung was sitting in the middle of the kitchen with Jimin, both of them covered in different colours of frosting. Yoongi narrowed his already small eyes and stalked towards them. Jimin immediately stood up and clasped his hands behind his back, looking down at the floor. Taehyung stayed where he was, looking up at Yoongi expectantly.

Yoongi pointed around the kitchen. "Clean. Both of you."

Jimin nodded and wiped some frosting off his face. He started putting dishes into the sink and food into the trash. Taehyung didn't move.

"Taehyung-ah. You too," Yoongi demanded. Taehyung just tilted his head. "Taehyung! Now!"

Taehyung rolled his eyes and stood up, doing a half-assed job at cleaning while Jimin ran around quickly.

"Taehyung-ah, if you don't clean, I'm telling Jungkook."

Taehyung put his arms up. "I-I'm cleaning, Uncle Y-Yoon!"

Yoongi glared at him. "Clean."

Taehyung sighed and started cleaning as efficiently as Jimin was.

~

Yoongi gave them each wet washcloths and led them to the bathroom. The two Littles sighed and washed their faces in the mirror.

Jimin came back into the living room and stood in front of Yoongi. He kept his eyes trained on the floor and apologized. Yoongi smiled and stood up, kissing the top of his head.

Taehyung came into the living room and sat down on the floor. Yoongi raised his brows at him.

"Tae-ah?"

Taehyung looked up at him and smiled.

"What do you say?" Yoongi asked, holding Jimin's hands in his own.

"Um... Th-thank you?" Taehyung asked, tilting his head.

Yoongi snorted. "You destroyed my kitchen and were rude. The proper response to that is 'thank you'?"

"Oh! I'm s-sorry, Uncle Y-Yoon! It won't hap-happen again!" Taehyung got up and hugged Yoongi, nuzzling his head against Yoongi's dark hair affectionately.

Yoongi shrugged him off with a smile. "Yeah, yeah. It better not, or I'm punishing both of you."

Taehyung smiled and went back to the carpet, talking in weird voices to himself. Jimin soon joined him and the Littles ran around the house. Yoongi just sat back and let them, knowing they wouldn't destroy anything else in fear of punishment.

© w/me ⭒ ࣪