𝐜𝐡.𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Taehyung ran into the room, his hair a bit fluffy from his earlier bath.

"Kookie! K-Kookie! Kookie!" he squealed, jumping up and down in front of the younger on the couch.

Jungkook glanced up at him. "Yes, little one?"

"Look - lookit what Jiminie sends - sent me!" Taehyung swiped on his phone and held it out for the younger to look at.

Jungkook looked at the photo, his eyes squinting a bit. It was a picture of Jimin and he was smiling, holding a "v" sign by his eyes. Around his neck was a... um... light blue, lacy collar with a bow in the front? Why did that look so nice on him?

Jungkook moved his gaze back up to Taehyung. "Jimine looks nice, Taetae. What's this about?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes and pouted. "Lookit!" He zoomed in on Jimin's collar. "Uncle Yoon g-got him that!"

"That was very nice of him." Jungkook looked back down at his own phone.

"Kookie Bear!" Taehyung whined.

The younger one looked up at him again, still uncertain. Taehyung looked exasperated.

"Kookie B-Bear, I want one too!"

Jungkook looked at him like he was crazy. "What? Why?"

Taehyung shrugged. "It's so s-so so cute on him, Kookie Bear. And - and now he looks like he's - he's Uncle Yoongi's and I-I wanna look like Kookie Bear's."

Jungkook smiled softly. "You don't need a... a collar to be mine, Taetae." Jungkook was sure he was blushing furiously now.

"But - but, Kookie Bear! Please, p-please, please!" Taehyung got on the floor and looked up to Jungkook.

Jungkook looked down at him with an amused smile on his face. "I mean, I guess so. If you really want."

"I-I do, Kookie Bear!" Taehyung smiled brightly.

Jungkook nodded. "Go find one you like, Taetae. I'll buy it for you."

"You - you will?! Thank you, Kookie B-Bear!" Taehyung stood up and kissed Jungkook's forehead, running back to his room to search on his laptop. Jungkook shook his head happily and went back to his phone.

~

"Jungkookie Bear! It's h-here!" Taehyung squealed, picking up the package and running over to Jungkook.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows. "What? Already? Wait, how did you even pay for it?"

Taehyung shrugged. "I t-took your credit c-card."

Jungkook rolled his eyes and put his head back. He sighed and shook his head. "Alright, well, open it."

Taehyung beamed as he sat down on the floor to start ripping into the package. He held up a light green collar with black trim, smiling as the little pendant in the front shone in the light. It was a lot thinner than Jimin's, but Jungkook thought it would suit Taehyung perfectly. Across the sides of the collar were small black stars.

Jungkook watched as Taehyung fumbled with the clasp. He took it from the elder's hands and clasped it around his neck, adjusting it from the front. Jungkook leaned forward and kissed Taehyung's nose.

"It looks... beautiful, baby. Perfect on you." Jungkook smiled and nuzzled his forehead against Taehyung's.

Taehyung giggled. "Y-You just c-called me baby, Kookie Bear!"

Jungkook smiled. "Do you not like it?"

Taehyung shook his head. "I l-like it. D-Does it really look g-good?"

Jungkook nodded. "It looks so good, Taetae."

Taehyung smiled and hugged Jungkook tightly. He gasped and took out his phone. "I c-can't forget about Jiminie!" Taehyung took a quick picture, leaving Jungkook breathless at how cute he was, and settled back into Jungkook's arms.

"Thank y-you, Kookie Bear. I l-love it."

Jungkook smiled and ran his fingers through Taehyung's hair. "I'm glad, because it looks beautiful on you. Please don't take it off. Like, ever."

Taehyung giggled and held onto Jungkook tighter.

© w/me ⭒ ࣪