𝐜𝐡.𝐬𝐢𝐱

Jungkook helped Taehyung walk up to their apartment, laying him down on his own bed. He'd been sleeping more in Jungkook's bed with him, but Jungkook wasn't about to let a sick Taehyung on his bed.

Jungkook sat on the bed and pulled Taehyung's head into his lap, brushing his fingers through his blond hair.

"Do you feel better, Taetae?"

Taehyung shook his head, making a little sound off stress.

Jungkook asked, "Can I do anything?"

Taehyung just scrunched his already closed eyes. Jungkook carefully removed Taehyung's head from his lap, resting it on a pillow. He tucked the blankets around Taehyung, kissing his forehead gently. He sat on the edge of the bed, carefully rubbing his forehead as soothingly as possible.

Taehyung relaxed, feeling himself start to fall asleep. "Thank y-you, Daddy," he whispered.

Jungkook froze. He quickly composed himself and rubbed Taehyung's forehead until he was sure the elder was asleep. The younger left the room, turning off the light. He sat on the couch, trying to figure out what the hell had just happened.

~

Jungkook picked up his phone and dialed the number he knew by heart.

"Yeah?" Yoongi's voice filtered through the speaker.

"Hyung, um... I need advice."

He heard Yoongi sigh and sit down. "Sure, what about?"

"Well... Tae still doesn't feel good. And he never listens to me. I think I'm too weak for him," Jungkook groaned, placing a hand on his face.

Yoongi chuckled. "Oh? You're weak for Taehyung-ah? Jungkookie, I let Jiminie take home a stray cat. Named Syub."

Jungkook laughed. "I thought you named him that."

"Not the point. What do you want my help with?"

Jungkook sighed. "I don't know. How'd you get Jimin hyung to listen?"

"He's always been like that. I didn't have to teach him anything, really. He was always the perfect little chubby cheeked angel he still is." Jungkook could hear the smile in Yoongi's voice.

Jungkook groaned again. "So either Tae is always gonna be like this or I have to teach him? That's fucking impossible."

Yoongi laughed. "Yeah, yeah. Google it or something, I don't know."

Jungkook put his head in his hands. Yeah, Google could work. But getting Taehyung to listen to him?

"He called me Daddy, hyung."

Yoongi snorted through the phone. "Oh, God. Have fun with that. I mean, you probably loved it considering you responded to Jimin. Whatever, I gotta go check on Jimin-ah. Bye, Kook." Yoongi hung up.

Jungkook dropped his phone and rubbed his face, moving back to the bedroom. He cuddled around Taehyung, rubbing his scalp through his curly hair, staring off into space as he thought. He smiled quickly before pressing a soft kiss to Taehyung's head.

© w/me ⭒ ࣪