𝐜𝐡.𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Jungkook was curled up on himself on the couch, staring at the floor. Taehyung skipped into the room, bringing something to Jungkook.

"Kookie Bear, look wh-what I made for you!"

Jungkook looked at Taehyung, who was holding a picture from a coloring book. It was roses, surrounded by other flowers.

"Thank you, Tae. It's beautiful," Jungkook said, forcing a smile.

Taehyung dropped his hands, giving Jungkook a look. "Kookie Bear, what's w-wrong?"

"It's nothing, Tae. Here, lemme hang your picture on the fridge."

Taehyung put his hands on his hips. "Tell m-me, Kookie!"

Jungkook shook his head, looking away.

Taehyung looked at him sadly. "Is it a-about Jiminie?"

Jungkook met his eyes and nodded slowly.

"Aww, Kookie!" Taehyung put the picture down and climbed up on the couch, assaulting Jungkook with hugs. "It's o-okay, Kookie Bear!"

"I was supposed to keep him safe, Taetae. And he ran into the street under my watch. He could've died." Jungkook looked down.

Taehyung kissed his cheek. "But K-Kookieeeee~ He's fine! Yoongi hy-hyung doesn't blame you! Don't b-blame yourself."

Jungkook nodded. "I guess you're right."

"Of c-course I am!" Taehyung giggled.

Jungkook smiled at him. He opened his arms, pulling Taehyung to him. "Thank you, little one."

Taehyung squished Jungkook's cheeks and kissed him. "Love you, Kookie."

Jungkook blushed. "I love you too."

© w/me ⭒ ࣪