22

Emma's POV

"We should probably go. The movies going to start soon" Ricky said. I nodded and we both got up. We started to walk since the movie theatre was really close, but I cloud lot help but look back. It was just so beautiful.

*skipping to after the movie*

"Well that was interesting" Ricky said. There was a couple sitting in the back that were moaning. Very loud, I may add. We both laughed and started walking back home.

"This went surprisingly well" I said. He laughed and looked at me.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" I asked. I started to touch my face as he laughed even more.

"No, it's just... have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" He asked. I could feel my face get hot a and I'm sure I was as red as a tomato.

I was about to say something when I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I grabbed the phone and saw that it was only a notification but I looked at the time and it was already eleven.

"Fuck, Ella's going to be pissed. It's almost midnight" I said. He started to walk fast and I caught up to him.

"Okay, let's pick up the pace. Why did I have to leave my car
over there" he said. I quickly laughed as he smiled. His smile is so adorable.

We got to the car and he unlocked it and turned it on. The ride home was quiet except for the faint sound of Ville Valo's beautiful voice. We got back home pretty quick and I sold in front of him to say goodbye.

"That was really wonderful, thank you, Ricky." I said. We were slowly leaning in when the unthinkable(probably not the unthinkable but shh) happened.