28

*LAST CHAPTER*

Emma's POV

I clutched my necklace and quietly sobbed into the pillow. Why wasn't Ricky texting me? Did I do something? Does he not like me anymore? Did he forget me? I know one year has passed but I still need him...

I sat up on my bed and looked in the mirror. My eyeliner was running down but the mascara was still on point.(I'm sorry I had to) I grabbed a makeup while and started to take it all off. Once I was done I took off my shirt and put on an oversized one and took my pants off then I crawled into my bed to sleep even though it was really early still. Not listen to Ella laugh loudly with her boyfriend. Sleep.

Fuck, I miss Ricky.

Ricky's POV

I laughed as Jessica ran towards me. I went to the park with her but she dropped a flower and ran to get it.

Okay Ricky, you can do it... don't be scared.

When she got to me I held her hand and looked into her eyes. I cleared my throat as she looked at me confused.

Deep breath, Ricky.

"Jessica, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked. She looked at me before nodding.

"Yes!" She said. I leaned in and kissed her.

We started walking to my house when I saw people at my door it was... Chris, Ryan, Devin, Balz, and Angelo? What were they doing here?

"Hey guys"I'm said.

"Hey, wanna hang out?" Chris asked.

"Yeah, is it fine if Jessica comes?" I asked.

"Uh sure" he said. I smiled and intertwined Jessica's hand in mine.

*Time skip ten minutes later because I'm lazy*

We were at Chris' house watching a horror movie when I felt Jessica cuddle into my side. I held her close to me and notice in the corner of my eye that Chris was staring at us. We hasn't really told anyone that we were dating... so maybe that's why...

"Hey Ricky can I talk to you... in private" Devin asked. I nodded and slowly stood up. I kissed Jessica on the cheek and followed Devin outside.

"So are you two like... Dating?" he asked.

"Uh yeah" I said. He glared at me. What did I do?

"Did you forget about Emma?" He asked, still glaring at me. Then it clicked... Emma. Fuck, how could I forget?

"Oh uh yeah" I said.

"You do realize you are technically still dating" he said angrily.

"Yeah.. But why do you care?" I asked. He has nothing to do with us.

"She was my best friend, Ricky!" He yelled. Oh wow, how could I have forgotten the feelings Emma and I had for each other. We were practically together 24/7

I still love her. No one could replace her, not even Jessica.

BOOOM ITS OVER. THATS THE END. THIS WAS ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE, IM SORRY. THERE WILL BE A SEQUAL. MEANILE YOU SHOULD READ MY STORY Mini Horror ITS PRETTY AWSOME BYE