23

(I went back and added pictures to some of the chapters)
Emma's POV

It took a while before I knew what was happening. We were kissing. Oh my fuck, we were kissing. I never thought I'd ever have my first kiss with Ricky! I mean I do like but I don't know. It just felt so right, so of course I kissed back. We both pulled back and stared into each others eyes.

"I should go now" I said. He blinked a few times and smiled.

"Uh, sorry. I hope we can do this again sometime" he said I smiled and nodded. I started walking to the house and heard a door close behind me. I looked back and wasn't paying attention so I almost tripped. It was embarrassing but good thing he went inside. That would have been terrible if he was watching.

Ricky's POV

We actually kissed... wow. That was the most amazing thing ever. I'm glad that she kissed back. I heard someone moving from upstairs so I quickly and quietly made my way to my room. I must have woken my parents up when I closed the door. I took my shirt and pants off then went to my bed. Once I was comfortable I started to fall asleep until someone opened my door.

"Richard?" I heard someone ask. I recognized the voice which was my moms. Yup, I woke them up. I said nothing and pretended I was asleep. The door closed and the lights turned off but I couldn't sleep anymore. I wonder if Chris is still awake.

(Chris Ricky)

Hey

Dude, go to sleep

But your awake

I almost fell asleep

Sucks for you then

What do you want

Do I have to want something?

Yes

Wow, rude

I'm going to sleep

No please, I just got back from a date

Really? With who

Emma

Oh

What?

Nothing, I'm tired so I'll talk to you tomorrow

Okay...bye

Why's he acting weird? Oh well, I'm going to sleep.