Chapter 4

Emma's POV

Thad kid was kinda cute....WHAT AM I THINKING?! I'm Emma. I don't like anybody.....do I? Naaah. Of course I don't but I don't know about Ella. I'm tired.

"Want to go to sleep?" I asked Ella

"Yeah, c'mon" we walked upstairs to our rooms and exchanged our goodnights. It was hard to fall asleep. Mom and dad were arguing again. They love each other. Right? Well it's been twenty minutes and they are still arguing. I sighed and went to Ella's room. I quietly opened the door to see her looking out the window.

"Ella?"

"Yeah"

"Want to go downstairs?" I asked

She nodded and we slowly walked downstairs to see a broken flour pot and my patents arguing.

"Mommy? Daddy?" Ella asked

They stopped arguing and looked at us. My mom sighed and took us back to our rooms and told us to just sleep. I heard the front door open and slam shut. They have been arguing every night and my dad always ends up leaving and I can hear my mom crying. One night I went to her room and saw her crying on the bed but she yelled at me and told me to get out. She doesn't like me but she likes Ella.

Everybody loves Ella.

I have to admit, I love Ella too. After all, we will be twins for life.

I eventually fell asleep. The dream seemed so real. It looked as though an older woman was in a hospital bed. She looked like me or Ella so she was one of us. She had a nose piercing and brown hair. There was a man holding her hand. He had black hair, had a beanie on, and had three lip piercings. It looked as though he had been crying. The heart monitor stopped. He gasped.

I was woken up by Ella.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA, Breakfasts is ready!!!!" She yelled happily

"Happy birthday Ella" I giggled

That could only mean one thing. Pancakes. She absolutely loved pancakes. And so did I. WHO DOESNT LIKE PANCAKES?!?! There is obviously no such thing as a pancake hater. We ran downstairs and sat at the table. Pancakes sat in front of us and we started eating. I was getting kinda fat. So was Ella. We do eat the same things. MEH. I'll keep eating pancakes. I think I'll go watch TV now. It was our birthday so I was so excited. We're going to be ten. Huh.

Well I hope you enjoyed that chapter!! I was going to add to it but I'm like really tired. I lost four hours of sleep because my sister and now she won't shut the fuck up. Imagine just hearing "HEY" "DONT KILL ME" HEY HEY HEY" its annoying and now I'm in a bad mood. Well BYEE