Chapter 6

IM GOING TO SKIP ONE WEEK

Ricky's POV

"Ricky wake up!"

"Uuuuuuuggggghhhhhh" I moaned. I didn't want to go to school. End of that. Ugh. I got up and grabbed random clothes that were clean. I changed and looked in the mirror. My hair was getting long but I left it as is. I quickly brushed my teeth and went downstairs. I grabbed my backpack and left.

"RICKY!!!" I heard in the distance. My mom was waving for me to come back. I groaned and walked towards her.

"Ricky, can you be a dear and walk Ella and Emma to school?" I had no choice because my mom would just make me take them so I nodded. I was just there while they talked. It's like I was invisible but oh well. I was going to cross the street but stopped when I saw a car coming. They kept walking and the car was still driving.

"EMMA ELLA!" I yelled and pushed them out of the way. We all landed on the sidewalk with a thud. My head was hurting like crazy but nothing else felt badly hurt probably just a few scrapes and scratches. But Ella and Emma were both silent. I looked up and saw them getting up. Emma had a scratch on her face and Ella had her head in her hands slowly rubbing it. I heard tires screech and footsteps coming towards us so I look up to see the driver with a worried look.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry are you guys okay?!" He said worriedly. We all nodded in response and stood up. Another car was passing us but stopped when they saw us. The person got out and it was Ella's and Emma's dad.

"Oh my god, Ella, Emma, are you okay??" He asked

"Yes dad, Ricky pushed us before the car hit us" Emma said as if nothing happened.

"Ricky are you okay too?" He asked turning his attention towards me. I nodded.

"Okay well I'm going to take all of you home then you'll go back to school, okay?" We all nodded and got into his car. I didn't even notice but the person had left after their dad got there. What a perfect way to start the day, am I right? Ha ha. No. I went into my house while mr......I think it was Lee? Followed me. I opened the door and my mom immediately turned around and looked at us.

"Ricky! What happened?" She asked touching my cheek. I guess there was something.

"Uh Ella and Emma almost got hit my a car but I pushed them out of the way?" I said but it came out as a question.

She thanked Mr.IDontKnow and started to clean the scratch that I had. Only a few minutes later I was at school. I wasn't late but I only had a few minutes to get to class so I immediately started to walk.

"Freaks..." I heard someone mumble but I don't think it was for me but I looked back and saw Emma and Ella walking slowly looking as though they were about to burst out crying. I sighed.

"Leave them alone jake" I said

"Why should I?" He asked

"Be-" I was cut off when the bell rang and everybody went to their classes

That was a short and weird chapter but I hope that it was ok. Anyways, I have stuff to do so BYEE