Chapter 3

Ricky's POV

"Ricky?!" I heard my mom say from the bottom of the stairs

I walk down there knowing that they would be mad if I didn't.

"Yes?" I asked

"Start to get ready, we're going to visit our new neighbors"

"Do I have to go?"

"Yes, you do. They have two kids that you could possibly be friends with"

"Okay"

I went upstairs to my room. It was just a plain room with cream colored walls and a bed, a dresser, a closet, and other stuff oh and did I mention a cross? My parents worship God 24/7 which I find kind of annoying.

When the neighbors moved in I would see a girl through the window which is directly across from mine. Sometimes I could see her glance at me in the corner of my. I would always just ignore her though. She was like a stalker who was always watching me. She'd even watch when I had Chris over one time. He noticed but didn't say anything.

Well now I have to go and meet them. This will be awkward.

TIME LAPSE: GOING TO THE POOL--------still Ricky's pov

We walked outside and it was pretty much the same as mine, except they had a garden. We sat by the pool and I think Ella? Sat by the pool with her feet in the water. I really couldn't tell the difference between them. Although one of them wore pink and the other was wearing black. Maybe that's how I could tell the difference.

I sat next to Emma? I really don't know.

"So..how old are you guys?" I asked breaking the silence

"Nine" they both said at the same time

I nodded. This was awkward. Luckily my mom came out.

"Ricky. Come on we're gong to go back to the house, say bye"

"Bye Ella and Emma"

"Bye" they said.

I walked away towards the front door and waited for my parents. They said their goodbyes and we left. I didn't even notice that it had gotten dark out. Or that I was tired. Oh well. Just another day.

ERMAHGERD. I hope you enjoyed thus. Hopefully you like it like I do. I shouldn't have slept because I lost a lot of my ideas for this but oh well. I may be updating everyday though. Not just on Saturday. I really hole someone is reading this :/. I actually think I'll update several times every day. I really REALLY like this. Mkay well BYEE NOW!!!!