Chapter 8

SKIPPING SCHOOL------

Ella's POV

We were walking home from school just talking about random stuff but before I knew it, we were home. We walked inside and through our backpacks while running up the stairs. Emma ran into her room while I walked into mine. She later walked back with her radio and started listening to the music but more quiet so that nobody else would hear it. While we were listening, I heard it coming from a distance so I looked at Emma and she had her eyes closed. I was closer to the window so I guess that's why. I looked outside the window and saw Ricky in his bed listening to the same thing. His parents them bursted through his door and started yelling at him. His mom looked at me through the window and I quickly slid down the wall and closed the blinds. Emma looked at me as though I was crazy. I just stared at her until she slowly got up and opened the window just enough to see. After a while she closed it again and just sat down staring at the wall.

"What happened?" I asked

She just nodded and continued listening to the music.....

THE NEXT DAY ~~~~~~~skipping school again btw

We were walking home but today just seemed...off. Nobody was really happy. Emma and I didn't even talk on the way home and we always do that. I was just looking at my hands when I tripped and fell flat on my face. Just the most wonderful thing, right? Note my sarcasm. Someone helped me up and I saw that it was Emma. Of course it was, who else could it be? My hands were scraped and my right on had a scratch. Then it started raining. Great. Just great. We aren't even half way home.

"Let's just run" she said and I nodded in agreement. We started running but I never realized I was way out of shape. But we got there and I was out of breath. I walked inside and collapsed on the couch breathing heavily. Yeah, definitely need to get in shape. HAHAHHAHAHA funny. Anyways I got up and went upstairs to my room and fell asleep.

"Eeeelllllaaaaaaa" I heard someone say

I screamed and fell off my bed. I looked and saw Emma sitting on the floor holding her stomach laughing. I sighed and got up.

"Mom and dad aren't home" she said still laughing. She grabbed her radio and turned it on louder than usual. I'm not complaining but yeah.

SHORT CHAPTER please don't kill meeee. I won't be updating everyday anymore AND I will skip their life's all the way until they are in high school >.< IM SORRY I just don't want to write everything and start writing different things because I basically have everything planned for the rest of the story. Thank you for reading and make sure to comment. BYEE